FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This place should be a safe space for those who hate life and want to die rather than a place for people to push the idea that there are "solutions" other than death. Pro-life people always repulse me, and suicidal people deserve a place free from toxic positivity where there is only support towards the right to die. If one wants to die they should simply be able to die in peace and it's very compassionate to support that. Forcing pro-life rhetoric and "help" onto suicidal people is insulting, it invalidates how suicide is a very logical solution to escape from and prevent suffering in this existence that was always very undesirable.

In fact it's incredibly delusional to believe that suicidal people need "help" in the first place, wanting to die is simply a valid way to feel, the right to die is a human right and this should only ever be accepted. Pro-life people are just so deluded and shouldn't be anywhere near a site that is all about respecting the personal decision to die. As after all suicide just isn't something to prevent in the first place, in fact suicide needs to be much more accessible, it'd be very relieving to allow people the option of a guaranteed, peaceful exit so one could just cease existing in peace.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, FadingDawn, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
For me, death will always be a solution to my problems. Nothing else. I don't understand people who talk about the little things and say that it's the little things that makes life worth living. The little things don't affect me at all and, even if it did affect me, it would have no impact on me when I'm dead. Death is a solution to my problems as I wouldn't be sentient to experience any pain

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I agree, it's certainly not a solution to take away suicide methods and gaslight that suicide is "wrong". It's not compassionate to force someone to suffer when it's not even their fault that they're suffering in the first place.

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
They just can't accept the fact that this existence is futile