tiemedowm

tiemedowm

scared
Aug 20, 2023
i'm scared that if i keep on living it'll get even worse. right now i'm putting off ctb because i have hope for the future. just a little bit of hope that i'll be loved one day. but everyday consists of self harm and crying. in a way my life has already ended. the choices i've made aren't going to go away. if only i hadn't been stupid , maybe i could be happier. i'm considering the ways i'd like to go if things don't work out. hanging sounds the most accessible. (sorry for this obscure rant, i hope i don't sound stupid)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MentalFuneral, peaceandlove, kiki <3 and 9 others
K

kkamasal

Low intelligence . Bad English
Sep 1, 2024
We were born and everything was already set, and all we can do is accept this

Reactions: tiemedowm and kunikuzushi
pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Chronic
Aug 25, 2024
The hope is a good thing. Some might disagree and say that it's meaningless, or they might say it's counter-productive or some such other thing. I think hope is important. I think it gives us something to cling to when times are hard. I think it can be useful in defining inside yourself the goal you're looking to achieve or the situation you're looking to engineer. There were times in my life when I was able to hope for better days, thankfully I've made it this far, and those days happen. Not every day is great, admittedly. There are bad ones. But I live with hope.

Stupid doesn't always mean happier. I've met stupid people who were woefully unhappy in their lives. At the opposite end of the scale, intelligence doesn't always mean unhappiness.

I'm sorry you feel the way you describe here. I sincerely hope you find the love you're looking for.

(Actually I know there are many people looking for the same salvation and I hope they find it too.) Applying hope to others, for others...

• Love
Reactions: peaceandlove and tiemedowm
B

Biblom2000

Aug 15, 2024
I tried to commit suicide 9 years ago, from that incident I tried to live my life with the hope that everything would go for the better however as the years go by everything gets worse, I would like to tell you not to worry but it would not be sincere I hope things go better for you than many here. A few years ago, a girl I no longer talk to asked me the same thing as you, I didn't know what to answer and I just managed to say don't worry that everything was going to get better, a few days ago I looked at her social networks apparently She is doing well, she finished her studies and found herself a nice boy, who knows maybe you can have your happy ending too.

Reactions: pain6batch9
kiki <3

kiki <3

MtF extraordinaire
Mar 26, 2023
you do not sound stupid in the slightest. 🤍

i am with you here, i have a bit of hope left to keep me going for at least a year, two years, three years. who knows anymore.

hope feels like an itch in a way. you're contemplating, planning, visualizing your final day and yet... it itches, and itches and it just will not stop. it's holding you back from looking for a way out. i can also think of it as a tight embrace, and the person embracing you does not plan on letting you go soon. they want to spend as much time as possible with you.

sending you love!