oh_no191

oh_no191

“Is it better to speak or to die?”
Jun 11, 2023
I'm really sad lately. It's a lot worse than usual and it's oddly scary. Idk if that makes full sense. Like feeling this sad is so overwhelming and scary. I want it to stop. I don't wanna be here experiencing this. I want to be able to go out and do stuff like others. It's summer time so maybe go swimming or out to parties but no I'm stuck in my bed rotting away and I hate that. I don't want to be sad anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
You and me both.

I've been in bed past 3 days. Phone mostly off.
I'm giving up. I tried reaching out for help but all the therapists turn me away.

I wish this sadness would kill me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: thelookingontheway, Praestat_Mori, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
oh_no191

oh_no191

“Is it better to speak or to die?”
Jun 11, 2023
You and me both.

I've been in bed past 3 days. Phone mostly off.
I'm giving up. I tried reaching out for help but all the therapists turn me away.

I wish this sadness would kill me.
I get it. If you need someone I can always be here

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: d7ez, Praestat_Mori, yyytry and 1 other person
Watlock

Watlock

I just assume everyone hates me.
Jun 8, 2023
Same. All of these problems keep piling up. Makes me wish I had to courage to attempt again. ):

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, oh_no191 and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I totally understand. Even on days I don't work I'm sad. I don't know why. Probably dreading days I do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, oh_no191 and yyytry
purity

purity

May 28, 2023
i relate to this way too much. i absolutely hate summer this year. its so fucking awful and i want it to end. im not traveling nor swimming. my body also sucks. i keep waking up with tears now, which rarely occurs. life feels so agonizing every single minute.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, oh_no191 and not-2-b-the-answer
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry what you have to go through. I can relate to it a bit. I also have the feelign of rotting away alive more and more every day. There would be things that could give a feeling of joy but I don't know why I try to avoid them as good as I can. Dunno. Weired. I hope you can find a way out.

• Love
Reactions: oh_no191
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Someone once gave me some advice once- I don't know if it will help you. I was basically saying that I didn't see the point in doing stuff anymore because I just couldn't enjoy it. They said- to do it anyway. You may not feel like it's helping. In fact- better not to expect it to make you feel better. Still- just the simple change of scene MIGHT help. Doesn't have to be anything big. Just get out of bed and sit in another room/ in the garden/ walk around the block. If you do actually want to feel better, that's a good start I'd say. There are things you can try. I think we all know that doing things like staying in bed and not washing etc makes matters worse in the long run. I DEFINITELY understand the feelings though. I guess I just tend to wallow in mine! But yeah- I have had that thought too- 'Am I getting worse? Just HOW unhappy am I going to get and how long will it last?' I'm sorry.

• Love
Reactions: oh_no191
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly such a dreadful existence where people suffer so much all through no fault of their own, I think it's true that there's no real relief from suffering in this world and it must be really tiring what you have to endure, but anyway I wish you the best, I get that it's awful feeling trapped in a situation you hate.

• Love
Reactions: oh_no191 and not-2-b-the-answer