CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I woke up about an hour ago and I was feeling really bad. After laying in bed I went on here to vent a little and talk to people and I now feel a lot better. This website oddly enough makes me want to ctb less. There is a sense of community like I haven't felt elsewhere and not having to hide your ctb feelings all the time gives you a sense of freedom you can't get anywhere else. Also the occasional humor is great. There aren't a lot of upsides to wanting to ctb, but finding this place is one of the few.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BottomlessPit, hʚll, it's_all_a_game and 7 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Same. Got tired of feeling like the only suicidal ppl other than me were the ones who already ctb or the ones who have recovered fully living happy lives.

Reactions: Celerity and demuic
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Also the occasional humor is great.

This place is no fun. You people need to attend an Irish funeral & learn that death can be hilarious

Reactions: CoolGuy9
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
What happens at Irish funerals?
drunk the waitress GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Celerity and CoolGuy9
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I am grateful this website exists, as we need somewhere to openly talk about these topics without stigma and judgement. It is good to have a place which is free of the toxic positivity that other websites have.

Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
It just helps me feel less alone in my final days. I feel like such an alien anywhere else.

• Aww..
Reactions: FuneralCry and CoolGuy9
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
It's a fuckton better than Suicidewatch on Reddit. Whenever I would post I would have to delete because the comments were so disturbing and ultra ignorant and crazy. I will say I wish it was easier to delete posts and comments on SS.

I'd like to post on Suicidewatch about SS, but I think I would be banned.

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
It's a fuckton better than Suicidewatch on Reddit. Whenever I would post I would have to delete because the comments were so disturbing and ultra ignorant and crazy. I will say I wish it was easier to delete posts and comments on SS.

I'd like to post on Suicidewatch about SS, but I think I would be banned.
I wish there still was a SASU subreddit. Never got to see it myself.