watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
For so long I've been jumping back and forth wondering if I wanted to live or not. Now my friend gave me the opportunity to escape everything, to live the life I want to. However, I need my family's support for it. So that's it, my last chance. If I get thrown back in my shithole then I'll ctb. We'll see till monday. I'll give life a shot if things go as I expect them to, and if not, I'm ready to say goodbye and finally die.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, Weeping Garbage Can, lostangel and 19 others
E

Esc9434

Student
Feb 25, 2020
Good luck. Thought you were doing fine. Thought your hobby was keeping you busy and somewhat happy.

• Love
Reactions: watereyes
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Good luck. Thought you were doing fine. Thought your hobby was keeping you busy and somewhat happy.
I wont ctb out of boredom. The High school system here pushed me over the edge but I have the opportunity to go live with my friend. Maybe take a break and then start studying again. But it wont be the same thing at all because Ill be leaving France. But as I said, If I'm back in my shithole then I'm ready to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Ghost2211, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wont ctb out of boredom. The High school system here pushed me over the edge but I have the opportunity to go live with my friend. Maybe take a break and then start studying again. But it wont be the same thing at all because Ill be leaving France. But as I said, If I'm back in my shithole then I'm ready to die.
Your profile picture is my favorite. I can't help but smile every time I see it. It's so strange too, love it. If you are anything like him then love you too! Don't leave us.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
For so long I've been jumping back and forth wondering if I wanted to live or not. Now my friend gave me the opportunity to escape everything, to live the life I want to. However, I need my family's support for it. So that's it, my last chance. If I get thrown back in my shithole then I'll ctb. We'll see till monday. I'll give life a shot if things go as I expect them to, and if not, I'm ready to say goodbye and finally die.
Give it a shot, what's there to lose?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
I want to be happy for you Lizzie, but this doesn't sound healthy at all. Giving someone total power and control over your life can be dangerous.

Is this a close friend? Be careful x

Reactions: Ghost2211 and Busdriver
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I hope it all works out the way you want it to work out!! I'm sending you the biggest hugs ever!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It sounds like your primary issue is location. That is potentially solvable even if it doesn't work with your friend.

Reactions: VIBRITANNIA and Brink
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I want to be happy for you Lizzie, but this doesn't sound healthy at all. Giving someone total power and control over your life can be dangerous.

Is this a close friend? Be careful x
It is a close friend yes. We've been talking everyday for months. My other option is to ctb. So I'll take the risk.

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide and Brink
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
good luck...FRICK'N LIBERAL

• Love
Reactions: watereyes
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
What ever happened? x

Reactions: Disappointered