Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Hey. Im sure at this point with the way i type out my posts. People think I'm just a fucking maniac off her meds but... Not really

Anyway. As usual. With days. Im low. Im suicidal. Im alone in a hotel for the night and i can't hold much reaosns to go on.

Today. Is my last day.

Im not doing much and I don't have much.

Bridge. Late. At night. So im gonna sleep and eat.

I have until 12pm tmrw. Its like 5pm rn.

Im excited. Gonna keep myself numb enough and shit.

Im gonna eat tho and think. Bridge is like LAST LAST reasource and as long as im gone by like end of the month?? Im not too stressed for time.

I could live on. I could die. But either way.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sunburst, TheQ22, crybaby and 16 others
7ighway

7ighway

in the lost & found
Aug 27, 2020
i hope you find peace either way you choose to go :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: overcomingfear, LADY007 and Deleted member 17331
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
hope you find peace
:heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 17331 and (deleted member)
Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
Hope you find peace
Have fun eating too

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and overcomingfear
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I am curious why you are in a hotel room? Is it because you wanted to get away from somewhere? Do you travel? Of course, feel free not to answer those. I am just curious for some reason is all.

Myself.. I love being in hotels.

Reactions: LADY007
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
wishing you peace. :heart:

SunnyPotato

SunnyPotato

Aug 31, 2020
:heart:Wishing you peace and whatever bit of enjoyment you can get from the eating. I hope it all goes smoothly and works out for the best for you.

IBreathButNoMoreLive

IBreathButNoMoreLive

My Time Is Up
Aug 20, 2020
Wishing you peace in you journey :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Zyntkalla
C

CoffinDance

Aug 10, 2020
I hope you find peace. :heart::heart:
I hope you find peace. :heart::heart:

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Much love and peace mon ami. I wish you peace in whatever you decide but know we're here for you if you change your mind ❤️❤️

Reactions: SunnyPotato
OfThePraxicOrder

OfThePraxicOrder

Live bad, Die worse
Aug 22, 2020
Hello friend, hope you find your peace, may your journey go smooth, and rest well. ❤❤

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
I hope you find peace with whatever decision you choose.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Hello! I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I know what it's like. I know so many of us feel the same way.

How are you feeling about the bridge? Are you confident about access, privacy, and the height? I would hate for you to be injured in the process and then have to suffer through more pain in the coming weeks and months. A young man recently came into my workplace in a wheelchair and was surprisingly open about a suicide attempt off the top level of a parking ramp.

Whatever you are up to tonight, I hope you experience peace of mind, body, and soul. Sending you virtual hugs.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, Spitfire, SunnyPotato and 1 other person
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I am curious why you are in a hotel room? Is it because you wanted to get away from somewhere? Do you travel? Of course, feel free not to answer those. I am just curious for some reason is all.

Myself.. I love being in hotels.
I just moved and was just soo uncomfortable i just wanted to go somewhere to get away and stuff. I love hotels as well tbh.
Hello! I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I know what it's like. I know so many of us feel the same way.

How are you feeling about the bridge? Are you confident about access, privacy, and the height? I would hate for you to be injured in the process and then have to suffer through more pain in the coming weeks and months. A young man recently came into my workplace in a wheelchair and was surprisingly open about a suicide attempt off the top level of a parking ramp.

Whatever you are up to tonight, I hope you experience peace of mind, body, and soul. Sending you virtual hugs.
Yeahhh a bridge is instant but for me its so unpredictable .. its like my last option but i feel like it takes too long to find the clarity for others.
Feel stuck on methods. I didnt die yesterday obv. Bridge is juat so unappealing. Just want a method that doesnt take too much time or money kr thiught bc im so gucking tired of thinking. I run my whole life by myself. Im exhausted. I just wanna lie down to my death but i want control.

I dunno what ima do but i dont see myself going on for much longer. I finally have my own place that isnt jeopardized by anything. I dont want to live. So much work to find a fuckin method...

Last edited:
Reactions: sunburst
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I am happy to hear back from you.

I got over the fear (my fear) of the tall structures. I found one that was private enough for me to go have some experiences at height. I found out there was peace waiting for me when I got up there. It was a 10 - 11 story parking type of garage for a major medical research center. At the 11th level there was a large unique structure that went up another 2- 3 story levels.

I found a way up to the highest point of the parking garage. It was secluded from view of any other people. It got easier and easier to imagine, as I spent a good amount of time up there over several days and weeks. I would not say jumping is a last resort for me. It is pretty far down the line though. I think I could do it? It is totally free.

I've been living in different hotels for two years straight.