• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I'm really tired and I think I'm at my breaking point.
I've attempted many times in the past and obviously none of them worked. I need something that's actually going to work, anyone willing to list pros and cons of different options?

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and fisil
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Posion yourself should work. SN or either N. Just check the megathreads and read the last couple of sites and you figure the pros and cons out or just download the ppeh it's pinned as resource here in this board there are the best methods mention and everyone has a score based on reliable and so on.

Reactions: devil
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Posion yourself should work. SN or either N. Just check the megathreads and read the last couple of sites and you figure the pros and cons out or just download the ppeh it's pinned as resource here in this board there are the best methods mention and everyone has a score based on reliable and so on.
Thank you so much

Reactions: fisil
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Full suspension hanging: easy, quick and nearly no pain. Con´s: Many are afraid of it, although it´s not painful

Reactions: devil, CursedForDisaster, fisil and 1 other person
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Full suspension hanging: easy, quick and nearly no pain. Con´s: Many are afraid of it, although it´s not painful
For a reason worldwide no. 1 method, but from what i readed last seconds/minutes are brutal before you pass out. I also readed stuff where people survived (found early) and basicly living hell on earth now. We need to be realistic this can happen more or less with almost all methods.

Reactions: devil, inconsequential, Lady black and 1 other person
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
That´s right. Surviving any method xould be a big problem. But for me there was no pain until I passed out. But I was saved after passing out

Reactions: devil, inconsequential and whyidon'tknow
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
For a reason worldwide no. 1 method, but from what i readed last seconds/minutes are brutal before you pass out. I also readed stuff where people survived (found early) and basicly living hell on earth now. We need to be realistic this can happen more or less with almost all methods.

I think there are a lot of factors at play in the last moments of full suspension. What rope, how thick, which placement etc. For some it is brutal, for others the pain is bearable or non existent as others have described. Either case there isn't much you can do once you take final step.

Reactions: devil
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
I think there are a lot of factors at play in the last moments of full suspension. What rope, how thick, which placement etc. For some it is brutal, for others the pain is bearable or non existent as others have described. Either case there isn't much you can do once you take final step.
The thing is the last seconds can feel like hours and this scars me.

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
The thing is the last seconds can feel like hours and this scars me.

Going through with something that has an unknown amount of pain for an unknown amount of time is a really scary thing. I try to overcome this by keeping in mind what is on the other side of that pain..... peace.

Think back to a time where you had to overcome some sort of physical or emotional pain to get what you want, it can be worth it