wastingtime

wastingtime

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
Aug 21, 2023
i prepared everything! i made my bed and brought all my favorite things to be beside me when i finally sleep.
i just need to vacuum the apartment one last time. and i'm currently cooking my favorite dish for my last meal.
i'm going to be okay. whatever happens to me it can't be as bad as what's been happening inside my mind. at least i hope

honestly i am a bit anxious, scared. but i've been looking forward to this for so long. there's no going back now.
i hope my letters arent misunderstood. i hope my siblings arent too sad to see me go. i've been thinking about everybody else for so long that i forgot to even think about myself until now. i can't wait till its all finally over. im making this decision for myself. whether its right or wrong, its my decision and nobody can tell me what to do anymore. it feels quite exciting.

hopefully everything works out and on saturday i will be in peace. i hope i can finally be happy. i cant believe this is happening, but i'm looking forward to it.

i will try to update here when i drink my SN one last time. i'm worried of my SaSu profile being discovered, i hope i can log out and clear my history fast so that doesnt happen.

love everyone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fkyou, WAITING TO DIE, CloudyNightSky and 5 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for everything falling into place and going off smoothly.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved to be leaving this existence, I hope that you find the peace you search for, best of luck.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best, safe travels, may you find peace & freedom! Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: wastingtime
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
We'll be by your side till the end. Hope everything works out for you Best of luck and safe travels

• Love
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Sorry to see you go, yet will be happy for you if you finally find peace.
Good luck and farewell.

• Love