• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

byebyered

byebyered

sunshine ☀️
Mar 9, 2022
I can't be here any longer. I've looked at a couple threads for methods but they all seem to take a while to prepare for. I'm in the US. I don't have a gun, nor any money to get one. What can I do to leave this world by the end of today. I'm tired of the pain and I can't take anymore. Please help me. Please.

• Hugs
Reactions: xxxbmw, BorntoLose, befree and 3 others
deathbydragon

deathbydragon

take me with you
Mar 17, 2022
An effective method requires time to plan unfortunately. If you rush it then you're likely to fuck it up.

Reactions: Lafayette1778, °Celsuis_Caesar, Smart No More and 6 others
Cancún

Cancún

Experienced
Apr 20, 2020
Partial hanging or full suspension

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar and CloseFriendofCamus
D

DPJ187

Student
Apr 14, 2022
You should take time to prepare mate really but of the top of my head, think electricity maybe a substation of something nearby. A subway or train station nearby. Other than that your onto drug OD and other horrible things. My advice wait and plan properly. No point trying, messing up and ending up worse off than before. Take a breath, have a joint. So long as you can wake up tomorrow there is no immediate rush today.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar and 710
Achlys

Achlys

So tired...
Apr 23, 2022
Seconding what those above have saidtoo risky to ctb on a whim without a plan. One thing left unsaid so far is jumping, but the chance of failure heavily depends on the situation. If you're dead set on ctb, why not take the time to plan accordingly? Death can wait. Whatever you decide, I wish you well.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Hanging can be done almost anywhere and with almost no prep, if you really want to. Don't need an actual rope, a bed sheet will do.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar and CloseFriendofCamus
K

Klo

Physical pain and depression
Mar 27, 2022
I can't be here any longer. I've looked at a couple threads for methods but they all seem to take a while to prepare for. I'm in the US. I don't have a gun, nor any money to get one. What can I do to leave this world by the end of today. I'm tired of the pain and I can't take anymore. Please help me. Please.
I hope you find peace one way or another. I'm in the same situation. It seems like it should be easier

Reactions: xxxbmw, BorntoLose and °Celsuis_Caesar
V

virgilwalks

Student
Apr 7, 2022
is It possible you could not rush this decision. I understand you're feeling like it's got to be right now but that's a very very risky scenario. Can you possibly think about taking some time to think about it?

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar and NearlyIrrelevantCake
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Damn dude there are a lot of these threads with people wanting to rush to die immediately. It is worrisome.

Reactions: xxxbmw, Fengshuiside, Lafayette1778 and 4 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Got a few pennies for a toy gun at the local dollar store? Buy one of those, phone in a "situation" to local LE, tell them there's hostages and when all the cops get there, come busting out the door and running at the cops, aiming your toy gun at them (take the red thing off the end if the gun has one), and the cops will take care of the rest. Instant SBC. Take some time, do you homework, and make a serious plan if you are sure about what you want to do.

This is a non-serious answer

• Informative
Reactions: Lafayette1778 and °Celsuis_Caesar
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Ctb is very difficult. I think that if I knew of an easy, quick method I would already be gone. I'm sorry that you are suffering so much and I know that this life can be unbearable when you are desperate to leave. We all deserve the option of a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing. I wish you the best and I hope you find relief from pain in whatever happens.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
post a bit more so I can PM you something

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
You don´t need much money for the carotid method with tourniquet (US$12,- amazon).