I

ijustwantout

My wish is my username
Jan 18, 2024
I'm finally ready. I'm doing partial hanging. The anchor point is set . It seems to be pretty strong. I tried it and it didn't break. I will try to do it after midnight so I'll have the lowest chance of someone finding me before I die. I'm choosing partial hanging because I don't have other options. Which in on itself if depressing. The pain is too much and I've finally decided it's time. Any tips on the position the rope should be around my neck ? Or any other tips would be much appreciated. I don't want to mess up and survive again so please help me. The pain of living is too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Princess_Kitty, SVEN, Redacted24 and 4 others
dynastickitten

dynastickitten

Jan 12, 2024
Why the desperation, if you don't mind me asking?

I

ijustwantout

My wish is my username
Jan 18, 2024
Why the desperation, if you don't mind me asking?
Because I already tried to CTB by cutting but it didn't work. Everytime something happens the pain is too much for me. It's really too much and now it just feels like the right time. January started and it's already turning to shit . So yea

dynastickitten

dynastickitten

Jan 12, 2024
I'm not surprised cutting didn't work for you, that's a dodgey method. Partial hanging is my method of choice too, and one I tried a few months back. SI kicked in hard when I started to lose consciousness, so be prepared for that.

Make the best decision for yourself. Don't do something like this on a whim. If you need someone to talk to, my DMs are open. However, if you decide this is what you want, I wish you luck all the same

• Love
Reactions: ijustwantout and hikikomorizombie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best of luck.

Reactions: ijustwantout
I

ijustwantout

My wish is my username
Jan 18, 2024
I'm not surprised cutting didn't work for you, that's a dodgey method. Partial hanging is my method of choice too, and one I tried a few months back. SI kicked in hard when I started to lose consciousness, so be prepared for that.

Make the best decision for yourself. Don't do something like this on a whim. If you need someone to talk to, my DMs are open. However, if you decide this is what you want, I wish you luck all the same
I will definitely watch out for the SI. Can you tell me how you actually did it ? I'm new to the whole hanging part . So I want to make it work . So pls help

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
The bit tip is once you start, put your weight into it. Getting the maximum compression is important. That will make you pass out the fastest. That is the goal. After that, gravity will finish the task.
Good luck!

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope u make the right decision but it sounds a bit like an impulsive attempt. Whatever you decide I wish you good luck and hope you find peace.

Here are some threads with information about partial hanging:

• Informative
Reactions: bwerner, Redacted24, Worndown and 2 others
I

ijustwantout

My wish is my username
Jan 18, 2024
Thank you
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best of luck
The bit tip is once you start, put your weight into it. Getting the maximum compression is important. That will make you pass out the fastest. That is the goal. After that, gravity will finish the task.
Good luck!
You have no idea how much that means to me

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Good luck and peace to you forevermore.

• Love
I

ijustwantout

My wish is my username
Jan 18, 2024
There really might be something to putting the noose below the Adamsapple even though I literally just tried by strangling myself with my rope but still, it really did seem to start something in the way of lightheadedness. Here's a pdf I downloaded a while ago, check out where it shoes to position the noose as it makes it easy to not mess that up. I hope you realise there's a fair chance you won't get it to work so please be prepared for that.
This actually helped me a lot. Thank you. I'm scared about surviving but hopefully it'll over quickly.

I

ijustwantout

My wish is my username
Jan 18, 2024
Yer I'm scared by it too (hence my username) but if each attempt is part of the learning curve then maybe I'm getting closer, especially with an option to try below the Adamsapple 🙏🤞
Yeah I'm not that sure about the position as well but yea... I have a whole night to try and learn

R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
I'm sorry it's come to this, but support your choice. I hope all goes as you hope, and you find the relief you seek. Wishing you a speedy boarding, and a comfortable journey. We'll miss you here, and look forward to catching up with you on the other side. :heart:

• Love
I

ijustwantout

My wish is my username
Jan 18, 2024
I'm sorry it's come to this, but support your choice. I hope all goes as you hope, and you find the relief you seek. Wishing you a speedy boarding, and a comfortable journey. We'll miss you here, and look forward to catching up with you on the other side. :heart:
Thank you for your kind words

• Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Even though you are alone physically, please do remember that we are thinking of you and holding you dear as you attempt this final journey of escape. Should things go wrong, or SI overcome you, please do be kind to yourself and the group will still be here.
Best wishes for success and an easy passage. Rest well.

• Love
Reactions: Redacted24