• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dry-Finding7733

Dry-Finding7733

Expect disappointment and never be disappointed
Feb 1, 2023
I'm ready to call it quits. I'm tired of everything and no matter what I do to change the shit that's fine wrong in my life, it only grows worse. There's been this void inside of me since I first harmed myself in middle school. Except only now nothing works as a temporary fix and I'm ready to get it over with. Please don't attempt to sway my desire, trust me, I've been doing that for six years now. Hasn't worked yet then it won't work at all.

Honestly I'm just too lazy and too tired to go searching for methods only to hear about all the ways that it could go wrong. I'm looking for mostly fool proof methods that anyone (anyone solely wishing to die that is) had a very slim chance of fucking it up.

I do not own a firearm. I'm not too keen on hanging or falling from a high building. If anything, a form of overdose or inert gas would be nice. Something that I'd lose consciousness from before a bulk of any bodily pain would come my way.

Please leave suggestions or refer me to a mega thread I could follow to the teet to ensure that's it's a one and done.

Thank you

EDIT: I've already typed out a twenty something page thesis, etc, addressing all the people whom have minuscule significance in my life. So the quicker I can get answers, the quicker I can see myself off toward whatever "afterlife" may or may not exist.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BuranaPoe, Disaster, HybridSpectre and 2 others
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I want F or N. They're both hard to find where I'm at though

Reactions: touhoufan and jodes2
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Gas or SN is probs your best bet

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
SN is probably the easiest and most reliable

Reactions: Dean Pelton
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Low suspension hanging is my method of choice.

It sucks that it has come to this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disaster
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
Unfortunately for both legal reasons and from ethical point of view I think it's the persons job to choose the method. It's not reasonable to expect anyone to suggest you one method and kinda promise you that it will work as desired.
I mean it is unfair that a person who has simply had enough can't just sign a form and be put down like a dog or cat. I wish that was an option. But here we are. I don't question your reasons, I'm not trying to convince you to not do it. But in my opinion telling a method to a person who doesn't know methods is kinda worse than sourcing. OP, understanding the methods and the risks involved is your job. It's not right to ask others to make any decisions for you. It's an online forum full of strangers, even some trolls likely. Also sorry for saying something obvious, but as far as I'm aware, every person participating in a conversation here is ALIVE ;) Any method recommended either wasn't tried by a person recommending, or it failed for said person. I wish it was easier, but it's not. I hope you will find either will (not just a "reason" like being guilt-tripped or feeling an obligation) to live, or a method you are okay with. I really, really hate it, we should be able to just decide on our lives, including ending it, but letting strangers in the internet decide on that isn't reasonable. Take care!

• Love
Reactions: loveechoes, ribs for ryjo and TapeMachine