• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mustangsally4ever

May 12, 2024
I've finally found the jump spot. I feel relieved. No one has survived. It's over 850 feet into water. I'm thinking of going in about 2 weeks. I have benzos. I wonder how long I'll be in pain before I CTB when I hit the water, that is my last fear. Will the Adrenalin help with that or will I go pretty instantly? I haven't heard of a CTB by SaSu jumper, but I plan on being one. I know how to disassociate, and with the benzos and needing to act quickly so I'm not stopped, I hope will be enough to overcome SI.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Kusogaki, juna and 7 others
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
Jumping from 850ft will definitely be insta death on impact.

• Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Kusogaki, juna and 2 others
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
I've finally found the jump spot. I feel relieved. No one has survived. It's over 850 feet into water. I'm thinking of going in about 2 weeks. I have benzos. I wonder how long I'll be in pain before I CTB when I hit the water, that is my last fear. Will the Adrenalin help with that or will I go pretty instantly? I haven't heard of a CTB by SaSu jumper, but I plan on being one. I know how to disassociate, and with the benzos and needing to act quickly so I'm not stopped, I hope will be enough to overcome SI.
Where did you choose? I remember you asking a while back about the new rive gorge bridge, and that about the right height

Reactions: Kusogaki
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
I'm assuming the death will be relatively instantaneous. 850 ft is insanely high- wishing you the best.
I hope you find the peace you've been searching for.

<3

• Love
Reactions: Sleepycat, not-2-b-the-answer, juna and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans and I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Kusogaki, juna and 1 other person
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Have you visited it already, to see whether there are any barriers to jumping, or nets to catch you if you do jump? If there are, you would need to consider how to deal with them.

Reactions: Sleepycat, not-2-b-the-answer and juna
M

mustangsally4ever

May 12, 2024
Have you visited it already, to see whether there are any barriers to jumping, or nets to catch you if you do jump? If there are, you would need to consider how to deal with them.
There are no barriers or nets. I've studied others videos and pics and read about it. The rail should be relatively easy to get over too. I will just need to be quick once I get up on the railing so no one tries to stop me, but that is a good thing as there will be no time for hesitation.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Kusogaki, juna and 2 others
B

bluemoon96

May 25, 2024
What made u choose this method over benzos ?

M

mustangsally4ever

May 12, 2024
What made u choose this method over benzos ?
Any CTB attempt with pills is not very reliable, plus I don't have that many benzes in the first place. I needed something that was as close to 100% guarantee of success as you can get. I don't know how to shoot firearms and I haven't been able to get SN so this is the next best thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and juna
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm sorry that it came to this, but I'm glad you've found a place to rest

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Kusogaki and mustangsally4ever
B

bluemoon96

May 25, 2024
Any CTB attempt with pills is not very reliable, plus I don't have that many benzes in the first place. I needed something that was as close to 100% guarantee of success as you can get. I don't know how to shoot firearms and I haven't been able to get SN so this is the next best thing.
I understand . I wouldnt have the courage tho

• Hugs
Reactions: Sleepycat and not-2-b-the-answer
M

mustangsally4ever

May 12, 2024
I understand . I wouldnt have the courage tho
The courage comes from knowing I will finally be out of pain and will not have to suffer another day.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Kusogaki, juna and 1 other person
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

i am misery
Mar 22, 2023
sounds beautiful, will you be updating as you are there?

• Hugs
Reactions: mustangsally4ever
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
There are no barriers or nets. I've studied others videos and pics and read about it. The rail should be relatively easy to get over too. I will just need to be quick once I get up on the railing so no one tries to stop me, but that is a good thing as there will be no time for hesitation.
Where did you choose if you don't mind my asking?