W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
I'm quitting my shitty job, last day is gonna be sunday!
After that I'm gonna bring my mom the xmas presents I never got to give out. Beyond that, I'll give myself a month. If I have no job after a month then I will ctb. A bit ahead of schedule, but my boss is literally up my butt and constantly switching what she wants and whether I'm doing a good or bad job. I've had nothing but bad jobs, I've only ever been hired by the desperate and never appreciated for all my hard work.
If I do get a job before the month is up, I'll keep around until the scheduled May.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kolski, death137, Hennessy and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Nobody can deny that there's some kind of satisfaction when you quit a job you hate or is lowly paid.
I hope you can find another jobs. It's just a matter of searching for it everywhere.

Wish you the best!

Reactions: WaitingForTheBusInTh, Deleted member 14573, death137 and 2 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I told a boss or 2 in the pass to go and F themselves when I quit. Hope you can't find a better job. You should at least enjoy your work a bit and have a good environment. Good luck on whatever path you take. Hugs

Reactions: WaitingForTheBusInTh
W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
Thanks folks! I genuinely dont expect to get another job, and I couldn't take another shitty job after all this. But I really appreciate the well wishes. Mostly plan to use this last month to wrap up some anime and games and to get my assets in order