totalselfhatred

totalselfhatred

Aug 27, 2023
I am almost certainly the most unlovable person on the planet. I have a multitude of psychological issues; my psyche is completely messed up. I am apathetic, I don't feel genuine joy for anything. No one loves me. I'm not joking. I've lost all the people who tried to love me, turning their feelings into intense hatred towards me. I can't help but be dependent on others; if someone even shows the tiniest bit of kindness, I feel like I have to live for that person.
But my constant obsession, jealousy, and paranoia push everyone away from me.
I can't bear another day of sheer despair and suffering.

I think I've made my final decision.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: consider, Skathon, kunikuzushi and 6 others
retardkid

retardkid

StupidF*ckingDruggie
Apr 8, 2023
i know how you feel, wanna talk about it?

D

dyingslowly

Jul 17, 2023
I am almost certainly the most unlovable person on the planet. I have a multitude of psychological issues; my psyche is completely messed up. I am apathetic, I don't feel genuine joy for anything. No one loves me. I'm not joking. I've lost all the people who tried to love me, turning their feelings into intense hatred towards me. I can't help but be dependent on others; if someone even shows the tiniest bit of kindness, I feel like I have to live for that person.

I think u are still better I am the worst and the most unlovable person who walks on this planet. At least people showed u kindness, for me I am tired of hearing 'go fk urself' 'waste of space' or 'u are better dead' from people, now I think I am only living to offend people as much as I can.

• Love
Reactions: empty sighs
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020

Have you ever been diagnosed with anything such as borderline personality disorder?

Girlfriend

Girlfriend

I’ll try again next time ☀️
Sep 11, 2023
I don't think just possible for you to be the most "unlovable" person in the world.

And truly what does that even mean in the grand scheme?

Reactions: HighOctane
totalselfhatred

totalselfhatred

Aug 27, 2023
I don't think just possible for you to be the most "unlovable" person in the world.

And truly what does that even mean in the grand scheme?
it doesn't mean anything i know, but i tried so many times to kill myself and i failed every single time. it's like i'm forced to live this miserable life with these shitty mental illnesses i have. i'm so tired
I think u are still better I am the worst and the most unlovable person who walks on this planet. At least people showed u kindness, for me I am tired of hearing 'go fk urself' 'waste of space' or 'u are better dead' from people, now I think I am only living to offend people as much as I can.
i'm so sorry people treat you this way, nobody deserves to be treated like that
i know how you feel, wanna talk about it?
yeah

Last edited:
S

samsara_96

Sep 27, 2022
Nobody deserves to be loved more or less than others. If there were people deserving of less love, it would definitely be those wealthy individuals who profit from wars, wage enslavement, corruption, and pedophilia, not those who suffer mentally in this challenging world. Even some of those global elite families have a few admirers, despite the dark history of their wealth. Do not blame yourself for the shortcomings of society. The society that continues to breed monsters while ostracizing the victims is the only unlovable entity here. Be grateful that you are not a psychopath who takes pleasure in times when approximately 2 billion people lack access to water due to the greed of a handful of wealthy families at the top. You are not the one who's lost their sanity; it's those who aren't bothered by our peculiar way of life who have.

• Love
Reactions: totalselfhatred