SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I really can't remember my reasons. I think I might of split on him too (BPD and PTSD). All I know is I really miss him. But I know it would be my last push if I lost him, so there I did it.
But it has made my situation a bit more complicated. He will get the money from the flat sale, but that doesn't really bother me.
But I've had a will made so when I do die, my dog goes to my Mum. I know he would really like her back, but his Nan would not let him keep her.
Also, my Mum has been looking after her for the past few months and has a really strong bond with her now.
Unfortunately it will take up to a month for the will to come so I can sign it, which seems unbearable to me.
I have struggled with suicidal urges since I was 12, my first attempt was at 13. I have had around 13 attempts, with 7 in the last 2 years. I'm sick of it.
It would make sense that I would lose the only reason to live to give me that last push.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: death137, Marauder and Deleted member 14573
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I like how you are mentioning looking after the dogs future. A month for processing of the will? It is awhile to wait..

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
I like how you are mentioning looking after the dogs future. A month for processing of the will? It is awhile to wait..
Well, it will take around a month to send to me so I can sign it and then it will become legal.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It sounds like your dog will be happy to spend more time with you while you are waiting on the will to come. It gives a lot of time for thinking.