• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ali463

ali463

Jun 10, 2024
so basically i will burn 2kg of charcoal in the bathroom and sit there waiting for the end of my worthless life, will that work? it is not a big room so i think 2kg will be enough, i will burn it with some papers and oil i hope that works, how long will that take? an hour?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have you read a charcoal guide? Have you made your calculations?

Reactions: Tommen Baratheon and NearlyIrrelevantCake
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Sounds like that may cause a big fire

Reactions: spectraltease
ali463

ali463

Jun 10, 2024
Sounds like that may cause a big fire
why? do you mean that i should burn it somewhere else and then bring it to the bathroom?
Have you read a charcoal guide? Have you made your calculations?

i did not read all of that and i have not made my calculations but since the room is small i think i dont need to calculate anything right?

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
why? do you mean that i should burn it somewhere else and then bring it to the bathroom?

i did not read all of that and i have not made my calculations but since the room is small i think i dont need to calculate anything right?
I mean once you lose consciousness and charcoal still burning risks larger fire. Are you going to be the only person in the building? What about someone seeing smoke and calling fire department?

Reactions: 3/4Dead and Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It could be a danger to others. Are you alone? Someone did this with their car in the garage and died in their bed upstairs.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Not super familiar with this method personally, but I've researched similar ones, so, my concern is that your bathroom is more than likely not airtight and could present two problems, 1. others are effected as everyone else has mentioned or 2. it is /ineffective/ because you are not recieving enough contact.

I would like to second the concern about the fire hazard

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sounds like you've hardly done any research on this method and are kinda just "shooting from your hip", which is a big no no. You can do it safely inside, as far as fire is concerned, but, as others have said, you might be endangering others with the CO. You should really do your homework. If intent on using the bathroom, you need to measure it (in meters) and calculate the volume of it - L x W x H. Then you take that number and multiply it by .135 kg/m³. That will give you the MINIMUM amount of charcoal to use. Multiply that by 4 for assurance. You need to light the charcoals (100% carbon, lump charcoal) outside and wait until they're glowing red and not smoking. THEN you bring them into the bathroom and wait for a while, maybe 20 minutes, maybe 30 minutes, to allow CO to build up. ONLY AFTER THAT do you enter the bathroom. You need to seal any windows thoroughly, around the baseboards, drains, etc. It's a very involved job. It's easier to do in a tent - smaller volume and easier to seal. You, also, need to place whatever metal buckets you put the charcoals in, on something that doesn't conduct heat well, like layers of bricks. You should put up a sign warning others of CO, so that they don't get asphyxiated when they find you. I don't like the idea of doing it indoors AT ALL.