dvzaazai

dvzaazai

ambivalence is miserable but necessary
Sep 8, 2023
This feels weird. The knowledge that I will die. I know I will. I feel so empty.

Should I go off in silence? With music? How should I be dressed? Will people cry?

I don't know.

I'm going to use partial suspension, if anyone's curious. And yes, I have read about what can happen if someone discovers you before death.

I'm scared.
Or empty.
Both?

I'm not writing suicide notes, at least not long ones, to anyone but 2 of my friends....

A part of me wants to live. But that's not it. I don't want to live. I want to go out peacefully. Without partial suspension. I wish I could use SN. But I need to use partial suspension. It's all I have right now, and I need to do it tonight. I can't bare this a day longer.

Ah, well.

Please leave comments. I feel so alone right now. I want someone to tell me something. Anything.

How was your day?
A random fact about you?
Dogs or cats?
Have you ever watched/read Bungo Stray Dogs? I'm a fan.

Answer any of those, tell me anything. Please.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: R_N, F&Inside, Crono and 10 others
lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
I wish you luck. I hope you break out of the circle of suffering.

By the way, why partial? I also want to choose this, but I'm debating between partial, train, and jump.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, dvzaazai and WAITING TO DIE
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Howdy!

I just had more spinal cord surgery from a nasty car crash, car crash NOT my fault, wrong place at the wrong time. I have 24/7 chronic pain, BUT I have everyone here as a huge family for.to me. as I have no family nor friends in this world, and I consider YOU part of my family.

I love both cats and dogs, as I would love to have one, but I fly for work and the poor soul would be in a dog or cat hotel too much.

Something about me? I am the 1st in my "family" to get a 4-year degree.

You are NEVER EVER alone on SaSU and I want you to know just how much I care and love you as a great friend. Every day is a constant fight up the hill for me, BUT with all the love and support here, it makes the days so much better.

I am 67 years old, and I KNOW what being alone is like and my heart broke and I cried when I read your thread, as you are me and vice versa and you ARE important, loved, cared about and having you here is a ray of sunshine for me.

Sending you so much love and huge hugs, as I have no one and I have you as a family member here and YOU are a WONDERFUL soul!

Walter

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: HowLongLeft?, DeadHead, AllCatsAreGrey and 6 others
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I wish you weren't alone. I wish I could be there for you.

I'm very familiar with the fact that you can feel and be alone even when you're surrounded by people that care about you, or in a crowd.

My day- well, my day was shit. Partially because I woke up- as well as everything that followed.
I'm not familiar with Bungo Stray Dogs, I'll look it up.

I hope that you find your peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, dvzaazai, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Hi.
I love dogs and cats, and animals in general.
I love them more than humans.
I'm ctb by jumping.
I guess it's best to do whatever you feel is right for yourself concerning music, and what to wear etc.
It's good that you have written notes for your friends, that's nice, at least they will know that you cared.
I'm sorry you have suffered so much and that this dreadful world has brought you here, to finally end your suffering.
I wish you well on your final journey and hope you find the peace you deserve.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NocturnILL, Praestat_Mori, dvzaazai and 1 other person
HerLastWords

HerLastWords

Let the waves take your pain away
Oct 2, 2023
Hello! I'm sorry that you're feeling alone right now, I wish I was able to help with that. I hope that you find the peace you are looking for, and rest after all this suffering.
I have watched Bungo Stray dogs and I really enjoyed it, happy to know you're also a fan of it. I love art in general and I admire every bit of it. I think you should just go with what you prefer or what you're feeling like in the moment. Thank you for being here, and I wish the best of luck, kind soul!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
Hey... we will always support you and it's okay if you decide to change your mind (i'm NOT prolife) ❤️

• Hugs
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
best of luck with your plans, may it be peaceful <3

• Hugs
G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
Hey, friend.

Sorry for this. Hope whichever way you go, there's peace. You are wanted. You are cared for. In here there is space for you. If you need some words of encouragement, PM me or anyone that replied (I'm sure we'll all agree) at anytime.

My day. I took my usual weekend night shift at the ER/urgent care. Things started off nice, just average cases, some worse, some not. Things started getting busier and lots of people came looking for help. And I'm slow in my practice, because I talk a lot to patients, and the system demands me to do things as fast as possible. Anyway. Nothing out of the ordinary. We usually divide ourselves to catch some sleep. We are 3 doctors to handle the urgent care, one for the ER, two in pediatrics and one stays in the observation room (for stabilizing patients). After 10pm we divided but I stayed a bit longer to finish some things my patients needed. So by 11pm I went and got my dinner (happy tummy). And went to the doctor's rest.

At 1:30am my colleague called me to help her because things were starting to get full again, so there I went. And helped with follow ups, some new cases and such. Then came in a woman for panic attack. Suicidal thoughts and such. So we started talking, she told me everything and I felt I was in this forum. We talked freely. I told her my experience, how it absolutely sucks and everything, how I failed in attempting and why I stayed. She told me about her traumas, so did I. We stayed for about 30 mins talking. And by the end of it, she had a smile. We hugged, she cried a bit more and said she felt way better. I felt glad. It was nice. Then the other doctor came in to help and I was free to rest again. I came back at 4 am and it was pandemonium. Completely full, two patients requiring urgent surgery, many stupid cases. And things started accumulating. So by the end of my shift things were packed. And the chief doctor sent me a message telling that if I didn't keep up and sped up my pace, she would have to fire me. I was very sad. I like this place so much.

The ride home was shit. Then I got home. Sent my gf a 7 minute long audio just ranting about how fucked up the system is. And my cats came in and asked for cuddles and my heart melted and I was just giggling and sending pics and videos of it to my gf. I stayed up until 12 am because I can't sleep without meds anymore (that's another story). I took my meds, showered and slept until 8pm. Woke up, looked at my texts, my buddy texted me saying he was coming over and bringing our other friend (we gather at my place every week for booze, unhinged talk, geek out and overall screaming about nonsense).

Now we are here. 2:22am. Drunk, smoking and playing Doki Doki Literature Club for the first time. I know it's a twisted game in some way, but I have no idea how. So far, just the literature club, some pretty depressing poems and hints of CTB, SH, severe loneliness and isolation. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Anyway, that was it. We're waiting for the twist in the game. If anyone would like to comment on this, please put "spoiler alert" first.

About Bungo Stray Dogs, never heard of it, but just read the synopsis and it seems very interesting. I will check it out.

Dude. You are wanted. And we're here whatever choice you make.

Cheers!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Hey I'm sorry you feel so alone friend 🫂

I can relate a lot to what you said. I hope you can be free from your pain. I'm sorry there's not a more peaceful exit available 💔

Maybe listen to some of your favorite music when you go. Or dress in some of your favorite clothes. I can't say for sure if anyone will cry for you but if they truly cared you then for sure they will

~ My day it was fine I guess. Just the same old shit honestly. I'm so tired of fighting with my mind day in and day out
~ One random fact about me is I love and adore vampires. I wish they were real
~ Cats but I don't mind dogs
~ I've never heard of Bungo Stray Dogs before right now

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and dvzaazai
dvzaazai

dvzaazai

Sep 8, 2023
I wish you luck. I hope you break out of the circle of suffering.

By the way, why partial? I also want to choose this, but I'm debating between partial, train, and jump.
Thank you. I'm unfortunately flip-flipping at the moment. Simply because of those two friends I mentioned. I hope I'll be able to go through with it and again end all my suffering.

I chose partial simply because it seemed easy enough to do and I need to do it right now. I'm personally not inclined towards train and I can't think of a good place to jump….

Howdy!

I just had more spinal cord surgery from a nasty car crash, car crash NOT my fault, wrong place at the wrong time. I have 24/7 chronic pain, BUT I have everyone here as a huge family for.to me. as I have no family nor friends in this world, and I consider YOU part of my family.

I love both cats and dogs, as I would love to have one, but I fly for work and the poor soul would be in a dog or cat hotel too much.

Something about me? I am the 1st in my "family" to get a 4-year degree.

You are NEVER EVER alone on SaSU and I want you to know just how much I care and love you as a great friend. Every day is a constant fight up the hill for me, BUT with all the love and support here, it makes the days so much better.

I am 67 years old, and I KNOW what being alone is like and my heart broke and I cried when I read your thread, as you are me and vice versa and you ARE important, loved, cared about and having you here is a ray of sunshine for me.

Sending you so much love and huge hugs, as I have no one and I have you as a family member here and YOU are a WONDERFUL soul!

Walter
I cried when I saw this post, thank you so much Walter! Im so sorry about your spine and chronic pain :( I hope you get better soon, and I am so glad to call you family, especially when my own is hardly that.

That's unfortunate on the animals, I like cats!

That's so cool that you have a 4-year degree!!! Especially for having the first one in your family.

And thank you again for all you've said :) Im quite a bit younger than you, 19, but I have so much respect and love for you for all that you've done and said! I might not CTB tonight, and chicken out as I have in the past, but this is so heartwarming to hear ❤️

Thank you Walter!

I wish you weren't alone. I wish I could be there for you.

I'm very familiar with the fact that you can feel and be alone even when you're surrounded by people that care about you, or in a crowd.

My day- well, my day was shit. Partially because I woke up- as well as everything that followed.
I'm not familiar with Bungo Stray Dogs, I'll look it up.

I hope that you find your peace.
In a way you are there for me, by simply commenting ❤️ And ahhh yes you described it perfectly :(

I'm so sorry your day was shit, I can empathize with you, but I hope you feel better soon! Ahah, bsd is a rabbit hole…. I've become obsessed with it in recent, especially one of the main characters Dazai, who is suicidal (I wonder why I like him…. Lmao)

Thank you <3

Hi.
I love dogs and cats, and animals in general.
I love them more than humans.
I'm ctb by jumping.
I guess it's best to do whatever you feel is right for yourself concerning music, and what to wear etc.
It's good that you have written notes for your friends, that's nice, at least they will know that you cared.
I'm sorry you have suffered so much and that this dreadful world has brought you here, to finally end your suffering.
I wish you well on your final journey and hope you find the peace you deserve.
Animals are way better than humans lol
I'm sorry you've suffered as well, and I hope you someday find peace, whether that be alive or not ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
Best of luck with your plans even though part of me feels like something in you wants to find a reason to keep going. I hope that most of all you'll be able to do what's best for you. If you're still here I'm gonna answer your questions.

My days are pretty much all the same, I'm disabled and stuck in my room, I spent some time on youtube and even more time just walking and thinking about life, my situation, my options and CTB. Damn, now that I've typed this down I feel a bit pathetic lmao I did have a pretty fun dream last night though

Random fact... I love using gifs of Steve Harvey as reactions on discord
Cats all the way, not really a fan of dogs even though I can appreciate them if it's for a short period of time

I never watched/read BSD properly but that didn't stop me from participating in the fandom hahah I used to be obsessed with Chuuya. I feel like even my current pfp here makes it pretty obvious that I have a type.

With all those having been answered, I just wanna say that you don't have to go if you don't feel fully ready, if you want to spend more time gushing over BSD or talking to your friends. The option to CTB won't run away anywhere. I fully support your freedom of choice though, hugs

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and dvzaazai
dvzaazai

dvzaazai

Sep 8, 2023
Hey, friend.

Sorry for this. Hope whichever way you go, there's peace. You are wanted. You are cared for. In here there is space for you. If you need some words of encouragement, PM me or anyone that replied (I'm sure we'll all agree) at anytime.

My day. I took my usual weekend night shift at the ER/urgent care. Things started off nice, just average cases, some worse, some not. Things started getting busier and lots of people came looking for help. And I'm slow in my practice, because I talk a lot to patients, and the system demands me to do things as fast as possible. Anyway. Nothing out of the ordinary. We usually divide ourselves to catch some sleep. We are 3 doctors to handle the urgent care, one for the ER, two in pediatrics and one stays in the observation room (for stabilizing patients). After 10pm we divided but I stayed a bit longer to finish some things my patients needed. So by 11pm I went and got my dinner (happy tummy). And went to the doctor's rest.

At 1:30am my colleague called me to help her because things were starting to get full again, so there I went. And helped with follow ups, some new cases and such. Then came in a woman for panic attack. Suicidal thoughts and such. So we started talking, she told me everything and I felt I was in this forum. We talked freely. I told her my experience, how it absolutely sucks and everything, how I failed in attempting and why I stayed. She told me about her traumas, so did I. We stayed for about 30 mins talking. And by the end of it, she had a smile. We hugged, she cried a bit more and said she felt way better. I felt glad. It was nice. Then the other doctor came in to help and I was free to rest again. I came back at 4 am and it was pandemonium. Completely full, two patients requiring urgent surgery, many stupid cases. And things started accumulating. So by the end of my shift things were packed. And the chief doctor sent me a message telling that if I didn't keep up and sped up my pace, she would have to fire me. I was very sad. I like this place so much.

The ride home was shit. Then I got home. Sent my gf a 7 minute long audio just ranting about how fucked up the system is. And my cats came in and asked for cuddles and my heart melted and I was just giggling and sending pics and videos of it to my gf. I stayed up until 12 am because I can't sleep without meds anymore (that's another story). I took my meds, showered and slept until 8pm. Woke up, looked at my texts, my buddy texted me saying he was coming over and bringing our other friend (we gather at my place every week for booze, unhinged talk, geek out and overall screaming about nonsense).

Now we are here. 2:22am. Drunk, smoking and playing Doki Doki Literature Club for the first time. I know it's a twisted game in some way, but I have no idea how. So far, just the literature club, some pretty depressing poems and hints of CTB, SH, severe loneliness and isolation. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Anyway, that was it. We're waiting for the twist in the game. If anyone would like to comment on this, please put "spoiler alert" first.

About Bungo Stray Dogs, never heard of it, but just read the synopsis and it seems very interesting. I will check it out.

Dude. You are wanted. And we're here whatever choice you make.

Cheers!
Ahhh I don't even know if I can begin to describe how much this helped me. I'm still planning to CTB tonight, hopefully I can end my suffering and I won't chicken out, but this at least made me feel less miserable for the night. But again, I don't think I can even begin to describe how good it get to just hear about someone's day and their experiences, tysm!

Seriously if I'm here tomorrow I would absolutely love to listen to you write about your day or such, if you ever feel the need to.

I've played a bit of Doki Doki literature myself! Not too far in, but I already know all of the twists due to seeing clips and such of it (I'm sure you'll be surprised!).

Bsd is a recent obsession of mine, though I've known about it for over a year. I specifically like a character by the name of Osamu Dazai, who is suicidal lol

And again, thank you so much for reading my crap and replying!

(Btw my name is Greyson, and I read your username wrong at first and thought that someone I knew had found out about this account or something paranoid like that…. 😭)
Best of luck with your plans even though part of me feels like something in you wants to find a reason to keep going. I hope that most of all you'll be able to do what's best for you. If you're still here I'm gonna answer your questions.

My days are pretty much all the same, I'm disabled and stuck in my room, I spent some time on youtube and even more time just walking and thinking about life, my situation, my options and CTB. Damn, now that I've typed this down I feel a bit pathetic lmao I did have a pretty fun dream last night though

Random fact... I love using gifs of Steve Harvey as reactions on discord
Cats all the way, not really a fan of dogs even though I can appreciate them if it's for a short period of time

I never watched/read BSD properly but that didn't stop me from participating in the fandom hahah I used to be obsessed with Chuuya. I feel like even my current pfp here makes it pretty obvious that I have a type.

With all those having been answered, I just wanna say that you don't have to go if you don't feel fully ready, if you want to spend more time gushing over BSD or talking to your friends. The option to CTB won't run away anywhere. I fully support your freedom of choice though, hugs
Ahh thank you for replying! I'm so grateful for all of you. You are right in that I wish I could live, but there are only specific circumstances that could make me want to, and those are sadly unattainable. However, I might chicken out tonight, I hope not, but it's certainly a possibility, so who knows?

(And I'll probably CTB in about 3-6 hours, if all goes according to plan.)

Ah that sucks :( I'm sorry dude, you aren't pathetic! I hope life gets better for you (not specifically regarding your disability, but just life in general).

LMAO I LOVE THE STEVE HARVEY THING!! and yesss cats all the way I love them!

That's great that you like(d) (I'm not sure if it's current or not lol) bsd! I'm more of a Dazai fan myself, for I assume obvious reasons, but I also just like his character and depth!

(I've always found Chuuya fans scary, I feel like they'll bite my head off if I say he's not my favorite character….)

Yes, thank you so much for replying and the advice! I really appreciate it! 🫶🫶

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Betelgeuse8000

Betelgeuse8000

Professional Ape
Oct 17, 2023
Howdy, I've got some ideas on how to catch myself but nothing set in stone yet. Might as well talk with you while I still can.

Most of my day has just been spent doing career aptitude tests. I've failed outta college within the first two months, and while my Dad isnt mad about it, he sure as hell doesnt want be sitting around all day. As for me as a person, I play a lot of minecraft, sometimes modded, sometimes not. I find it outrageous that the armadillo won the mob vote and not the crab. I'm also a cat person, I certainly like dogs too, but I just prefer cats more, idk what to say. This thread also marks the first time I've ever heard of Bungo Stray Dogs, what's it about?

• Hugs
G

Gleysson

Oct 10, 2023
Ahhh I don't even know if I can begin to describe how much this helped me. I'm still planning to CTB tonight, hopefully I can end my suffering and I won't chicken out, but this at least made me feel less miserable for the night. But again, I don't think I can even begin to describe how good it get to just hear about someone's day and their experiences, tysm!

Seriously if I'm here tomorrow I would absolutely love to listen to you write about your day or such, if you ever feel the need to.

I've played a bit of Doki Doki literature myself! Not too far in, but I already know all of the twists due to seeing clips and such of it (I'm sure you'll be surprised!).

Bsd is a recent obsession of mine, though I've known about it for over a year. I specifically like a character by the name of Osamu Dazai, who is suicidal lol

And again, thank you so much for reading my crap and replying!

(Btw my name is Greyson, and I read your username wrong at first and thought that someone I knew had found out about this account or something paranoid like that…. 😭)

Hahahahahaha no, my friend. Gleysson a name I came up a while ago. No idea where it came from. Maybe one of my imaginary friends as a child.

If you decide to CTB, you can stay with us if you want company while you go!

If you stay, I'll be more than happy to blab about anything and everything. And read your blabs and rants and fears and pains.

I hope we can chat some more. You seem like a really profound person. I'd like to know what you think about life.

Wish you peace on your path

Love

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, dvzaazai and WAITING TO DIE
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Best of luck from one stranger to another! I hope you get the peace you're looking for. Either way we're all here for you, with you as much as we can be. I wish I had something more profound to say, seeing as this will probably be our one and only conversation, but I'm just eating cereal and procrastinating assignments I should've started weeks ago.

Hey, here's something. I bought a pack of pear flavored jelly beans today. They're my favorite flavor, but I ate too many and now they just taste gross and too sweet. In fact, I kind of hate them now, lmao. This always seems to happen with my favorite foods

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
quietwater

quietwater

delusional poet
May 2, 2023
This feels weird. The knowledge that I will die. I know I will. I feel so empty.

Should I go off in silence? With music? How should I be dressed? Will people cry?

I don't know.

I'm going to use partial suspension, if anyone's curious. And yes, I have read about what can happen if someone discovers you before death.

I'm scared.
Or empty.
Both?

I'm not writing suicide notes, at least not long ones, to anyone but 2 of my friends....

A part of me wants to live. But that's not it. I don't want to live. I want to go out peacefully. Without partial suspension. I wish I could use SN. But I need to use partial suspension. It's all I have right now, and I need to do it tonight. I can't bare this a day longer.

Ah, well.

Please leave comments. I feel so alone right now. I want someone to tell me something. Anything.

How was your day?
A random fact about you?
Dogs or cats?
Have you ever watched/read Bungo Stray Dogs? I'm a fan.

Answer any of those, tell me anything. Please.
Hello! My day here just started, so I can't tell you anything about it as of now! I prefer dogs over cats, but I'd love to have a pet in general :)
Also, I love Bungo Stray Dogs. It's one of my favourite sources! I definitely prefer the first three seasons overall, and my favourite is the second!! A random fact about me is that I kind Oda Sakunosuke from BSD :)
I wish you the best, you're not alone at all <3

• Hugs
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
Hi there! 🫶🏽
My day was eh, not great but nothing I couldn't handle well. How was yours?
A random fact about me is I LOVE dill pickle chips and dill pickle sunflower seeds hehe.
Jeez cats or dogs?? I could never choose between the two. I absolutely love animals more than humans so I appreciate them all. Horses are my favorite tho!
I have never read or watched Bungo Stray Dogs but I've heard many great things and would check it out.
May the best be with you. I hope you are able to find the peace you are looking for dear 💙✨

• Hugs
G

Gleysson

Oct 10, 2023
A random fact about me is I LOVE dill pickle chips and dill pickle sunflower seeds hehe.
Dude. I'm very very interested in tasting a dill pickle sunflower seed. I cannot imagine what it tastes like. Pickled food is not so common in my country. But I do love me some dill pickle little cucumber things. Very hard to come by, very expensive here. But the taste is amazing. And the crunch. Oh my god.

But I guess for me, my random food fact is that there may be many foods that I love, adore and can't stop eating. But there is something that drives me to full extasy. Alface iceberg to give filling, and the star of the game. Anis. But not the seed. The herb, after you plant it. Leaves some really juicy "roots"? It's pretty similar to celery but a different taste. Pair it with salt, hight quality extravirgin olive oil, some lime. Just that. Takes me to heaven.
Dude. Finished the game. Incredible. I loved it so much. So brilliant.

But the thing is. The ending song. There is one problem. I'm Brazilian. And if there is one thing that's awesome about us is the ability of the not giving a fuck about the intended vibes. So there is a certain mashup that just.... It's ridiculous. Perfect. Special.

There is much to be sad in Brazil. But this. Makes me just so proud and happy. This is perfect in so many ways. I fucking love Brazil so much, man.

This is my country, man. Fucking awesome.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NocturnILL, WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
UserHussein

UserHussein

Oct 14, 2023
Might I ask the reason?

Reactions: DeadHead
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
Dude. I'm very very interested in tasting a dill pickle sunflower seed. I cannot imagine what it tastes like. Pickled food is not so common in my country. But I do love me some dill pickle little cucumber things. Very hard to come by, very expensive here. But the taste is amazing. And the crunch. Oh my god.

But I guess for me, my random food fact is that there may be many foods that I love, adore and can't stop eating. But there is something that drives me to full extasy. Alface iceberg to give filling, and the star of the game. Anis. But not the seed. The herb, after you plant it. Leaves some really juicy "roots"? It's pretty similar to celery but a different taste. Pair it with salt, hight quality extravirgin olive oil, some lime. Just that. Takes me to heaven.
One word, three syllables A-MAZ-ING! Now I could be bias because I love them but you should definitely try it. I am not sure what country you're in but if you're able to order some you should try it! To me it takes just like the dill pickles (cucumber things 😂) as soon as you put them in your mouth. The crunch isn't the same but I don't think you'll be disappointed in the crunch that it has.

That sounds delicious 🤔 I am very intrigued to try and make it! With the lime I can imagine 🤤

• Love
Reactions: Gleysson and WAITING TO DIE