• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Velvetwhisper

Jul 10, 2024
I'll try to keep this short and sweet. So basically my life has turned into a living hell lately and I've come to the decision to CTB at the end of this month.

My method is to drink a small bottle of vodka with some pain killers (I'm still looking for a good pain killer) and some blood thinners. So what I intend to do is to cut my throat and then shoot myself with my 9mm blank gun on the roof of my mouth. Then I'll try to knock myself out with my type 928 stun gun so I don't stay conscious as I bleed out, if I'm not already dead from the gunshots of course.

Is this a good method?

AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
I think "good" is subjective here. Personally I don't think you will make it to the stun gun. It's going to take alot of willpower to cut your throat deep enough or find the corroded artery to then bleed out enough and then pull the trigger on the gun. I think if you make it that far you will probably succeed but thats alot of pain to deal with.

Upvote 0
V

Velvetwhisper

Jul 10, 2024
I think "good" is subjective here. Personally I don't think you will make it to the stun gun. It's going to take alot of willpower to cut your throat deep enough or find the corroded artery to then bleed out enough and then pull the trigger on the gun. I think if you make it that far you will probably succeed but thats alot of pain to deal with.
Alright, thank you for your feedback. I will do some more research.

Upvote 0