N

notsure04

Feb 1, 2021
guys, life is trying me! I usually say ''jesus is trying me'' ; ''jesus is F* with me'' but I dont want anyone to be offended or anything. I mean no harm, really. :d I just dislike Jesus/ Christianity very much.
In January I was healthy, I was doing my thangs to ctb like organizing my thangs, selling my thangs... Bc I dont wanna having family going thru my stuff so Im trying to make it here as empty as possible. In February my throat started hurting and so far I've seen two Drs. and they prescribed me medication but I'm not gettin better and yesterday in my second appointment the Dr. gave me a diagnosis of having high blood pressure and now I gotta take medication every day at night. Im not taking it of course bc I dont know how that shit is going to interact with my domperidone. I feel pressured to CTB more than ever. I would have ctb anyway but I would have waited till May but now... I dont know anymore. What if I get sicker suddenly and planning my CTB isn't an option anymore and as I said... life is been trying me! I dont know what comes next. I'm healthy enough to ctb now so I'm thinking this is it. Not today but I mean sooner than I expected.
Also, I would like suggestions. I cant ctb at home. I gotta go check in a hotel or whatever but should I leave a note saying that I killed myself just so I make it easier for the police? should I leave my family address so they can contact them? Im afraid I'll be found and saved in a hotel. What if the staff knock on my door or something. I'm honestly afraid. Wish I could ctb where I live but I can't do that to my father. He cant be the one to find my body.
Is anyone here also using domperidone? I saw someone here saying shes not taking antacids bc domperidone doesn't go together with it.
So Im thinking of taking my Domperidone then my painkillers then drink SN following the stans guide.
And yall, this has been so good to me. I have no words to describe this community. I'm so thankful I found this place.

• Hugs
Reactions: insanedoomer, Dead Meat, Fehler and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes. leaving a note and your family info will help. I would do it.
If you put on the door that sign of DON'T DISTURB the staff of the hotel won't knock nor enter your room.

I'm sorry you wanna leave this world but I really wish you the best and lots of love and peace.

Hugs!

• Love
Reactions: notsure04
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
This Link gives a list of the drugs domperidone interacts with. I think you should take your medicine as prescribed until you actually need to use the domperidone (if there are interactions).

• Love
Reactions: notsure04