LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
im fucning sad and tvars fine.

ive stopped caring ablut my mentls health and imövoring it, its not worth it. ill just let it happen loke i alwsys have.
ill keep bitching sbout kt because om a fucking attentio wjrore with an ego, bjt im nlt gonna fo out of my wsy to do anything about it. if opportunities arise, ill tske thel but i wont sesrch flr s sllution.
i dont even know why im like this, my lkfe is fine as of right now. or maybe irs not and im lying to myself, i dont nöknow, nor do i realöy care.

im fuxning pathetic, and im fine woth it.

I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
You are many things and pathetic is just one of them. You're probably courageous as well but it's been repressed or you haven't nourished it. Why give yourself this negative self talk when u can be nourishing inherent talents within you

Reactions: LunaXCBN
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
To a certain extent- I think that's the most tranquil way to live. I expect we are all pathetic in certain areas of our lives. I think you need to ask yourself whether you want to put the work in to change those things. For me- I'm socially anxious- so- I'm pathetic in social situations. Still- to tackle that REALLY frightens me. It has definitely held me back in life but there we go- I'm not willing to tackle it- so I just have to accept it that I will have to accept certain compromises in terms of work and social life- ie. largely not having one- lol!

Plus- I think it's important to know what's important to you. Some people define themselves by how much they earn, how clever they are, what they look like, how popular they are. To THEM- other people without those things likely look like pathetic losers. Still- it's what WE feel that matters.

With health- you can't always control it- so it's not always something worth worrying about- if it is out of your hands. I think again- it depends on what someone is willing to put themselves through. Personally- I don't think it's 'pathetic' for someone to say refuse treatment. It's their body and their choice at the end of the day.

Reactions: LunaXCBN and DrivenSneeze1
DrivenSneeze1

DrivenSneeze1

disoriented, having lost one's sense of direction.
Feb 23, 2023
i mean that's the way to go right? accepting yourself as you is the best way to feel comfort in a comfortless life. i might be a loser but if i know it and i'm fine with it then it really doesn't matter. yeah, it also means that you won't change and you won't improve but that's the trade off, there is no free lunch in this world.

Reactions: LunaXCBN