• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Paralysed&Poorly

Jul 19, 2020
Right so I need a method that will 100% work.

N is my preference but with my parents always here (looking after me there amazing). But it's making this so much harder to do as getting deliveries is virtually impossible without them knowing and opening. So I'm desperately trying to think of other ways

I have been thinking I'm paralysed so can't feel my legs could I manage to cut my femoral artery how hard would it be. The thought makes me feel really sick but I need something that I have access too and will work.. I really don't want to do it this way but I'm really struggling to know what to do I can't be here much longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: TAW122, Starcitty and KLUF
KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
I think, if your legs are paralysed, ever so quiet sound of cutting flesh would be unsettling at the very least.

Speaking of method, in your case bleeding out is probably the best available way. The other could be making your parents so angry that they kill you themselves.

How hard would it be? If your hands are fully functional then cutting shouldn't be a problem. Still, you should look into the subject and the anatomy of legs in order to make it faster. I suppose you don't want to pick your leg forever.

I wonder what other members have to say about it.

P

Paralysed&Poorly

Jul 19, 2020
I've looked at it but don't have a ratchet strap again can't go ordering odd things and it sounds unreliable.

If i could get to the edge of a cliff I'd wheel off but it would be virtually impossible for me to get my wheelchair over that terrain unaided. I feel so so trapped the thing is if I I hadn't listened to the medics those years ago my life wouldn't be half as bad I'd be paralysed which was bad enough but I could still get out and socialize back then and eat and drink and wasn't in agony everyday and being sick.

if I only new that yet it was bad but jesus this is like torture day in day out the worst part is im only nearly 30 and trapped.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Klee, _Minsk and Saed
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I've looked at it but don't have a ratchet strap again can't go ordering odd things and it sounds unreliable.

If i could get to the edge of a cliff I'd wheel off but it would be virtually impossible for me to get my wheelchair over that terrain unaided. I feel so so trapped the thing is if I I hadn't listened to the medics those years ago my life wouldn't be half as bad I'd be paralysed which was bad enough but I could still get out and socialize back then and eat and drink and wasn't in agony everyday and being sick.

if I only new that yet it was bad but jesus this is like torture day in day out the worst part is im only nearly 30 and trapped.
Sorry to hear of your situation.
Do you mind me asking how you got paralysed? And what did the medics do to make your situation worse?

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Given your situation, I can't think of a method that would work. Are you in the US or in the EU? I ask because if you are in a country that allows euthanasia, maybe you might be able to request it for such a situation (It won't be easy to get approval, but for a condition like this, I'd think that you may have a chance to find peace).

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Have you ever thought about telling your parents the truth?

They see what you're going through, but do they see you?

Are they so involved that they're drained and also don't have quality of life?

Are they trying to force something to work that isn't working?

(This feels like a commercial! :pfff: )

I know they won't likely hear you for a while if you were to tell them, and maybe you already have, and maybe need to bring it up again. You're imprisoned, and it sounds like their love and care are imprisoning you further. If there is some kind of hope for improvement, then someone needs to get off their asses and push for doctors or whoever to figure that out, and if there's not, then people need to start letting you go so you can be free. Maybe you could make some kind of a deal like that, such as setting a limited amount of time for making things better (and not telling medical personnel or therapists that you're considering a rational, self-determined end to your suffering) or giving you the ability to do as you determine with your life.

Also, do you have any friends? Is there someone who could speak to your parents if they can't hear you? I had a close friend who didn't want kids and her dad kept talking about grandbabies, so I got on his ass, explained what that pressure was like, and he finally got it and stfu about it. Fortunately, he was someone who had the capability to enjoy his own life without depending on others for his happiness. Maybe your parents need some things to enjoy outside of caring for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
If you are paralyzed and the whole lower body is without pain sensation, then it should be possible that you can cut deep enough in the groin area to reach the artery.
Even if I have no knowledge of anatomy, a complete severing of this artery is fatal to my knowledge.
But you have to do extensive research to know what exactly you have to do.
It will certainly not be very easy either, because it will certainly not look very nice. That must be very clear to you beforehand.

Inform yourself extensively on the internet about the anatomy and the consequences of this injury.