sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
I tried, I found out I'm a loser and my efforts are pointless. I'm going to kill myself for sure because nothing I do matters or makes a difference. I'm tired of trying and being forced to live with snakes or end up on the streets.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Indieblue, highlyvolatile, felix and 7 others
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
Yup main reason why I want out. I won't be able to survive in this society that requires high or good social status with my poor or lack of social skills and charisma. I always seem to make people hate me even if we met for only 5 seconds. I don't know if it's because I was a downer or not. But it won't really matter at the end because I won't need to think ever again. I'm pulling out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue and sadbunny
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I tried, I found out I'm a loser and my efforts are pointless. I'm going to kill myself for sure because nothing I do matters or makes a difference. I'm tired of trying and being forced to live with snakes or end up on the streets.
Why do you think you are a loser?

Reactions: sadbunny
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
What isn't there to not feel like a loser in the 21st century? Almost nothing is sacred or valuable anymore. Everyone is just an ant in a system to help benefit the rich. There are no more ways of feeling like you've actually accomplished anything important. We are easily replaceable meant to be disposed, broken apart then buried and quickly forgotten. This world is too cruel for me. Rather I am too kind for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue, highlyvolatile and sadbunny
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019

Both of my parents have called me that. I entirely depend on them for gas money and a roof over my head. I'm thankful but that's not enough for anyone. Funny thing is today is my first day working after a couple of years because of my anxiety and mental illness (schizoaffective disorder and GAD) yet I was called a loser yet again today. Maybe they are right. I've decided I'm just going to work to buy myself a good method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue and Melkus2020
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
What isn't there to not feel like a loser in the 21st century? Almost nothing is sacred or valuable anymore. Everyone is just an ant in a system to help benefit the rich. There are no more ways of feeling like you've actually accomplished anything important. We are easily replaceable meant to be disposed, broken apart then buried and quickly forgotten. This world is too cruel for me. Rather I am too kind for it.
I can't fault you on any of that. I wish I could. Nature is harsh and uncaring yet we have developed the ability to care and be kind. It's an odd and thankless paradox. Best not to even look behind the curtain.
To survive you either have to be ignorant or to fight anyway even when you know you are beaten.
Both of my parents have called me that. I entirely depend on them for gas money and a roof over my head. I'm thankful but that's not enough for anyone. Funny thing is today is my first day working after a couple of years because of my anxiety and mental illness (schizoaffective disorder and GAD) yet I was called a loser yet again today. Maybe they are right. I've decided I'm just going to work to buy myself a good method.
You are only a loser though if you let yourself be defined entirely by how others see you. I was lucky, I was independent from an early age when it was easier to be so. These days young people are forced to be dependent on their parents for longer. They shouldn't call you a loser for that. They helped create the society you were born into, after all.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sadbunny and Melkus2020
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
Yup main reason why I want out. I won't be able to survive in this society that requires high or good social status with my poor or lack of social skills and charisma. I always seem to make people hate me even if we met for only 5 seconds. I don't know if it's because I was a downer or not. But it won't really matter at the end because I won't need to think ever again. I'm pulling out.
I can't understand it either, I feel cursed, I've never had this problem before with people until I had a psychotic break..now it's like the person who I was before never existed or that I'm some easy target. There's too much stigma surrounding mental illness for me to try anymore. It's not some excuse it's something real that I live with everyday that I didn't choose. I have no fight left in me. Hopefully in the future that will change and less suicides will occur.

• Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue and Melkus2020
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
I can't understand it either, I feel cursed, I've never had this problem before with people until I had a psychotic break..now it's like the person who I was before never existed or that I'm some easy target. There's too much stigma surrounding mental illness for me to try anymore. It's not some excuse it's something real that I live with everyday that I didn't choose. I have no fight left in me. Hopefully in the future that will change and less suicides will occur.
@LostLife @Melkus2020
People can be assholes and it's really all about them being selfish and juvenile !
All the obstacles in life we have to contend with we don't want to be surrounded by assholes giving us even more problems , act your shoe size is for holidays , let your hair down and enjoy yet there are those who act their shoe size day in and day out to the detriment of others , I mean seriously do they not know how childish they are !
"Stick and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me ."
When you are vulnerable, words can collapse your world and self esteem bottoms out , people can be so mean towards others and you just think to yourself WTF ! , whatever happened to being supportive and caring towards others even if they are a stranger .
Often I have seen comments outside of this forum stating " stop the world , I want to get out of here."
People are not only tired of the rat race existence they are also tired of others who are insensitive .
Genuine people just want to get through the day without fuss and along comes the idiots, you have to ask yourself, " am I a magnet for these idiots ."

Reactions: Melkus2020
Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
Yes yes. Finally someone who experience it. Unfortunately I can't blame it on mental health. Rather I am an actual loser who had a chance but squandered it. :(