Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I had a strange experience with partial a few days ago, and I finally found out why- apparently I managed to damage the wardrobe bar I was using for it pretty badly. It's still screwed into the wall, but it's barely hanging on there. I was an idiot for not realizing it was screwed in instead of bolted before, and I got what I deserved.
But now that I lost the wardrobe, I don't have any more methods to use. I can't even use a door in my house, since they're hollow. My guns got confiscated, my drowning attempts and overdoses went as well as you can expect, and now partial is impossible. I can't order SN or charcoal either, since my dad goes through everything I order.
The only bet I have left is a train that runs through my area. Company delivery train only, so no passengers to worry about traumatizing, either. But since it doesn't take passengers, I have no way of knowing when it might show up. There's also the issue of whoever's driving it- I doubt they'll see me when I jump in front of it, but I have no way to make sure.
I'm running out of options and I don't want to live forever. I turn 19 in a couple months, and I don't want to celebrate another year of failed attempts and being useless. Hopefully I get lucky and get conveniently murdered or die of Covid.

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
I think jumping maybe better than trains .

UpsidedownStar

UpsidedownStar

Mar 29, 2020
I'm personally going to go out via hypothermia around December. I'd rather go out peacefully than trains or COVID. I've got no way to do partial, either, and I couldn't gather the courage to jump all those years ago.

I empathize with you here, though. I'm a little bit older than you and I've not been able to get out of this suicidal mindset for as long as I can remember. We've both got a future, but it's up to us to decide whether or not we want to experience it. I'm personally choosing to opt out.

yep

yep

Sep 1, 2020
I'm basically in the same boat as you my birthday is in October but I don't want to make it there.I would try to get sn, I got my own amazon account and I'm having the amazon delivery guy hide it in a very easy but not visible spot. I hope this helps