• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AppleTreeDog

AppleTreeDog

Nov 20, 2021
I can't leave him behind, it is too cruel. I will make sure he is happy and lives well. But once he passes, there's nothing left for me. I've started over in life too many times at this point and I'm just tired now. Shoulda ctb way back when I was a teen but oh well. I wasn't built to survive as an adult in this world

• Love
Reactions: walkingcorpse13 and lacrimosa
Trismegistus_13

Trismegistus_13

Refuses to give up hope
Jun 17, 2024
Your dog sounds like a very lucky boy (or girl) to have you taking care of and protecting them. What's his/her name & breed?

• Love
Reactions: lacrimosa
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Your dog must be awesome for you to live for them! And you're awesome for deciding to stay with them; hopefully, in time, you will feel more hopeful about life and they will invent a cure for whatever ails you...

I feel the same way about my cat, but, I know that family will take care of him well when I'm gone.

• Love
Reactions: AppleTreeDog
AppleTreeDog

AppleTreeDog

Nov 20, 2021
Your dog sounds like a very lucky boy (or girl) to have you taking care of and protecting them. What's his/her name & breed?
Both his name and breed are very unique so I don't feel comfortable posting those just in case. But he's a senior dog, rescued him and his brother from a shelter, they def had some kind of very traumatic past and are terrified of other people and dogs. But bonded quickly to me and I saw such a huge change in them as they grew to trust me more and more. Just sweet loving creatures, and clearly littermates. One of them passed suddenly last winter which devastated me and triggered a new extreme depressive episode. Now it's just me and one dog and all we have is each other. He deserves only love and a happy life.

• Hugs
Reactions: lacrimosa
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings are really understandable, I also feel tired of it all. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: F@#$ and AppleTreeDog
S

sammeh420uk

Jun 23, 2024
I want to go now because I lost my boy a few months ago.
He was only 5 years 9 months and the absolute love of my life. Everything revolved around him and I loved him more than I've ever loved another living thing in my life. I don't know why he had to be pulled away from me like this… he was fine, suddenly got sick and died within a day and a half. It was absolutely horrible, traumatising and I can't do it anymore.

Everything is so dark now I hate it. I'm desperate for my boy back but I'll never see him again. I close my eyes and I see his face as he passed away.

Cuddle your dog everyday, because there will be a day when you can't and then you'll really wonder what life is for… sending love x

• Aww..
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
You are an awesome dog parent! May you find peace on your journey.

VeryShy

VeryShy

High IQ disabled autist and schizophrenic
Jun 21, 2024
I have 3 cats, and I can't bring myself to leave them alone, 'cause I know they will suffer when I'm gone.

They are equally important to me as much as any of my close family members.

• Love
Reactions: F@#$ and AppleTreeDog
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I'm in the same place except I've got 2 dogs. When they're gone it's over.

• Love