-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
People make me sick. I'm waiting for the day when my heart and brain will cease to work. I'm 19 and it's pathetic how this world treats some people. I don't know if it's only me or other 19 year Olds feel this way too. Med school is hard. Family is dysfunctional. Mind is screwed. There's no hope for me. Even if I don't take my pills for one day, I cant get through the day. I feel crippled.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, pikku.tiikeri, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
pikku.tiikeri

pikku.tiikeri

Apr 17, 2022
I'm not a teenager, but I still feel the way you do. I'm so tired of life. I just want to die. My medicines are not helping me in any way, though. They just make me sleepy and lethargic. I will be liberated from this terrible existence the day I die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life really can be so awful and depressing, and other people can just make things worse. I know that it can be so hard to carry on when you are tired of everything. I'm sorry that you are suffering so much. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: pikku.tiikeri
-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
I'm not a teenager, but I still feel the way you do. I'm so tired of life. I just want to die. My medicines are not helping me in any way, though. They just make me sleepy and lethargic. I will be liberated from this terrible existence the day I'm not a teenager, but I still feel the way you do. I'm so tired of life. I just want to die. My medicines are not helping though. They just the day I die.
Yess. I guess meds don't work for some people because we're beyond repair. My meds caused me problems that I can't talk about.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, pikku.tiikeri and Huntfish34
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yup, the world is full of terrible, toxic people. The world is what the world is. It's a binary choice: take it or leave it. There ain't no changing it. Many have tried and still do try, actually. Makes no difference. Futile exercise.

• Aww..
Reactions: demuic and pikku.tiikeri