snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
Parents finally came over and had the talk with me. Said grandma was struggling with money and im not paying rent I need to contribute or move in with them. Everytime I live with them its like hell and I feel like I lose a part of my sanity each time. They yell, scream, control what you eat, when you get up, no weed allowed, have to do manual labor every week, and they'll give me a 3 month grace period to find an apartment and after that if I dont pay rent, they'll kick me out. I've decided to live in my car for now as it's the only safe place for me now. Does anyone have any tips for living in your car? If anyone has any resources or advice for being homeless I'm open to all suggestions. I can do uber to make money, and stay at truck stops for showers and sleeping.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ε. Η. R., peace_van, LoiteringClouds and 20 others
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
@snowlance - I'm happy to try to help you find resources in your area. PM me if you're interested.

• Love
Reactions: snowlance
F

florasanadam

Life is a Joke
Mar 20, 2023
I had times when I spent the night on the street. The situation may be different in America due to security issues, but I live in Turkey and the times I starved on the street were more peaceful than most. Its so hard to getting job and taking by while you are homeless but I can sincerely say that you will feel more at peace in many ways.
Let us know the updates.

• Love
Reactions: avaruus and snowlance
Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
What a shame for someone who will not find a place to live

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
If you're comfortable DMing me your location [even just state/province] I can help you find resources.

I've been homeless before and have lived in poverty most of my life, so I'm good at finding resources for that kind of shit. Have helped loads of people over the years find help.

EDIT: Anyone reading this is welcome to DM me for similar help.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Spiritual survivor and snowlance
snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
I had times when I spent the night on the street. The situation may be different in America due to security issues, but I live in Turkey and the times I starved on the street were more peaceful than most. Its so hard to getting job and taking by while you are homeless but I can sincerely say that you will feel more at peace in many ways.
Let us know the updates.
I imagine it'll be a lot nicer, especially living in my car and not being outside and not having anyone tell me what to do everyday. I can just take days off in my car, get high and enjoy things. I'm trying to think of it as an extended road trip ^^
If you're comfortable DMing me your location [even just state/province] I can help you find resources.

I've been homeless before and have lived in poverty most of my life, so I'm good at finding resources for that kind of shit. Have helped loads of people over the years find help.
I don't think pm works rn but I will when it's ever back up again

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cloud Busting, SmollMushroom and florasanadam
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
Conversations works, i can tell.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Foreverix
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022

EDIT: Anyone reading this is welcome to DM me for similar help.
Can I get help from you for something else?

Reactions: Dying2077
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
I actually just read your forum thread. I will not provide one-on-one instructions on how to CTB.
OK I don't know what to do anymore. Tonight is a really bad night for me. I'm just not doing good because of something going on at home

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Parents finally came over and had the talk with me. Said grandma was struggling with money and im not paying rent I need to contribute or move in with them. Everytime I live with them its like hell and I feel like I lose a part of my sanity each time. They yell, scream, control what you eat, when you get up, no weed allowed, have to do manual labor every week, and they'll give me a 3 month grace period to find an apartment and after that if I dont pay rent, they'll kick me out. I've decided to live in my car for now as it's the only safe place for me now. Does anyone have any tips for living in your car? If anyone has any resources or advice for being homeless I'm open to all suggestions. I can do uber to make money, and stay at truck stops for showers and sleeping.
I'm in the stuck with living in a horrible household kinda thing but I know my time will come soon, and I don't even have a car! T.T
I would be very interested in seeing you updating this thread to see how life on the road is treating you. Maybe it won't be as bad as it looks!
So you have to use public restrooms to shower and such, uh? I don't know where you live but I'd rather go swimming in the sea if the weather is nice.
Anyways I was just giving some ideas, good luck and keep us updated please, we are rooting for you!

Reactions: Foreverix
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
@snowlance, I sent you some info via pm, but noticed you mentioned that pm isn't working currently. Let me know if you got it. If not, I can resend.

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
@snowlance, I sent you some info via pm, but noticed you mentioned that pm isn't working currently. Let me know if you got it. If not, I can resend.
PMs ARE working, they've been fixed.

Reactions: HighFlight