Oguzok

Oguzok

forever young...i want to be forever young
Nov 24, 2023
Yesterday I bought licorice and decided to try this symbiote, everyone spoke so badly about it, but I liked it honestly...

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Licorice is great, and the haters are a bunch of losers. I'm out of the loop on the symbiote thing though. ????

Reactions: Oguzok
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
It's utterly disgusting imo, each to their own

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I think it is very good I haven't had it in years though

I would put them in the same category as violet mints and rose flavored Turkish delights and any other floral flavored or very perfume-y potpourri like candies

but I wonder what is more hated when it comes to black licorice and dark chocolate

I think people who dislike dark chocolate are just exaggerating similarly to those who dislike mint chocolate chip ice cream and claiming that it tastes like toothpaste

兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
Yesterday I bought licorice and decided to try this symbiote, everyone spoke so badly about it, but I liked it honestly...
I like it. I also like absinthe which tastes strongly of licorice although it's flavored with anise instead of licorice root.

Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
I hate black licorice but red is good. The black was always an easy trade with my sister during Halloween for her chocolate.