• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

catonshrooms

catonshrooms

Jul 20, 2024
I wish people could truly understand what I'm going through. I find it really hard to express myself, and I think that's a big part of why. When I have opened up to someone about how I feel or what I've been through, it often feels like it doesn't matter, especially because I'm a guy—and that just seems so unfair.

Nowadays, I've kind of stopped caring. Every day just seems to blend together like a dream. I'm not even sure if I'll ever snap out of it. Maybe it's because of the drugs I used to take, but I've been clean for a good month now, hoping this fog lifts. All I really want is to feel alive again, to feel like things are normal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and landslide2
Yaka

Yaka

Jan 23, 2024
I really hope things go your way - the word sucks though so I guess I woudent bet on it myself

landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
That's a good month to kick off a recovery. I hope you are patient with yourself.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Maybe it's because of the drugs I used to take, but I've been clean for a good month now, hoping this fog lifts. All I really want is to feel alive again, to feel like things are normal.
It may be about something mental or physical, but it could also be caused by other bad lifestyle habits (like poor diet, lack of exercise, smoking, poor sleep)... Have noticed that black tea helps to cheer up while feeling a bit foggy or down (it has the most l-theanine in addition to caffeine and theobromine).

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find the relief from your suffering you are searching for.