T

TakeYourHappyPills

Nov 26, 2019
Lately I've been thinking more about how I plan on going. I've decided that once I move back with my mom and say my goodbyes I'm going to od on heroin. I'm fairly young so part of me is skeptical about ctb but I'm tired of living and feel like a huge burden on everyone around me. Does anyone know any way to get over this fear that I might regret it ? :/

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Does anyone know any way to get over this fear that I might regret it ? :/

The only way I can think of is to live longer. It may get better, it may not. But if you're uncertain, then it sounds like ctb is not a wise choice at this time. You can always do it later, but you cannot undo it.

• Love
Reactions: Saed, Walilamdzi, TakeYourHappyPills and 2 others
T

TakeYourHappyPills

Nov 26, 2019
The only way I can think of is to live longer. It may get better, it may not. But if you're uncertain, then it sounds like ctb is not a wise choice at this time. You can always do it later, but you cannot undo it.
Yea I guess so. I'm not moving back until August and probably won't get ahold of the H until even later so I'll probably have a bit longer to figure it out. Thank you (: Sometimes I forget that I can do it later but can never come back If I do regret it.

• Hugs
Reactions: less than and GoodPersonEffed