• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

warmstrawberries

Jan 23, 2023
The first time I tried to hang myself back in October, the only thing I really knew about it was the set up you see on telly. stand on the chair, kick it back and be fully suspended. Now, I'm petrified of heights so I couldn't do it no matter how much I tried. The one time I managed to step off, the place where I secured it was not good at all and I literally fell to the ground. I've never been able to manage it since :/

I tried to cut myself, taken not well thought out silly overdoses but I haven't told people about most of them. I stood on a bridge, the side of road, the side of train tracks (its my understanding it has to be a high speed train not slowing down to brake tho?) for hours and never worked up the courage and was worried about being caught.

then I found the lost all hope website which detailed partial hanging. I'm a bit slow so I didn't really understand the instructions but I tried it anyway, no luck. Then I found the mega thread here on hanging which made more sense and learn lots of tips, no luck. I've tried different places on the neck, hyperventilating, pressing down fast, I sort of bend my knees . do I need to do it harder or longer or smth?

I've stockpiled around 300 disolvable (its over double the ld50) (so I can have them at once) aspirin pills and I bought antihistamine as I thought it might stop me vomiting it up. an actual anti emetic is only over prescriptions, so this was my most immediately accessible option. I know it's an unreliable method and I'll probably just damage my body which may mean my parents find out and I'm behind with uni - I want to avoid this. But idk what else to try??

I don't know reliable sources of sn or how to get anti emetic. I'm worried about police involvement as it's illegal in the UK. I worry about affording this and other methods.

thanks for reading. any advice please?

Last edited:
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
SN isn't illegal in the UK. Pm me if you need an or antiemetics sources

Reactions: warmstrawberries
Upvote 1
Solution
W

warmstrawberries

Jan 23, 2023
SN isn't illegal in the UK. Pm me if you need an or antiemetics sources
Hey, thanks. ok. it's just I've heard people getting police visits from buying it? I will pm you thanks, I think I need to get my post count up?

Upvote 0
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Hey, thanks. ok. it's just I've heard people getting police visits from buying it? I will pm you thanks, I think I need to get my post count up?
I've not heard of anyone getting police visits for AE or SN. Which one did you hear people got police visits for? And where were they based, do you know? But SN is definitely legal all round and besides it just says sodium salt on the packet, very innocent. AE might be more sketchy without a prescription but they usually just say vitamins on the packet, and they're not controlled drugs to the same degree as say morphine or amphetamines used for ADHD. I think worst case is if they open the SN packet and find it's SN, they might want to just make sure you're not suicidal? But it's not very well known as being a choice for suicide so I kinda doubt it would crop up.

Upvote 0