• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

ScarsAndStitches

Feb 26, 2019
I'm not sure how much longer, I can hold on I'm so emotionally, and physically drained. I don't how much longer I can go on before I just break, and end it all. It's getting harder to find reason to keep me going, I don't know what to do anymore

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Walilamdzi, not-2-b-the-answer, memento_mori and 7 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I'm sick of holding on. I only want to let go.

• Love
Reactions: justanotherday, dhk96, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
I'm not sure how much longer, I can hold on I'm so emotionally, and physically drained. I don't how much longer I can go on before I just break, and end it all. It's getting harder to find reason to keep me going, I don't know what to do anymore
Completely feel for you :mmm: wish I could offer you some sage advice but my minds blank. I'm in exactly the same place, I mean I know I mental, but feel like I'm on the verge of completely breaking apart and become full on Mad. If that makes any sense?

Reactions: justanotherday, not-2-b-the-answer, Darkmornings and 1 other person
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
Have you planned how your gonna do it.
I need to plan it perfectly so when I feel I can't go on any longer I can just do it and end it

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Darkmornings and Circles
AtomicNewt

AtomicNewt

A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her
Jun 5, 2019
Have you planned how your gonna do it.
I need to plan it perfectly so when I feel I can't go on any longer I can just do it and end it
Been trying that tricky one of how to make it look like an accident, I've been a lousy enough mother and daughter without adding that to it. Obviously getting drunk and going for a midnight swim would be best, especially as I'm very well known for swimming outside in all weather's and for "liking a drink". However drowning is my biggest phobia, bah. Still won't rule out completely losing it mentally and overcoming that though... Working on a second plan, but will require meticulous planning and my mind is so shot to pieces at the moment :/ but agree with you it needs to be in place otherwise it could be really nasty. Have you worked yours out?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Circles
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Same, friend, same...Wish I could make things better for you, and for all of us, really...I agree with others about planning. Currently working out details and finishing up letters/e-mails when I'm not browsing/talking here or playing a game. Also, I've been cutting down on obligations/appts/therapy because I'd rather just do the bare minimum to appear okay while planning and just trying to enjoy my remaining time (have set a few goals for games to sort of keep me going). Unfortunately, I know that's not possible for everyone...keep us posted on how you're doing, maybe talking with people here can help you a bit. Wishing you all the best :)

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Scribble Fan and Circles
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
Hanging.

Where

• bathroom (need to check if it can hold your weight) also mum just got settled in to this house. I hope she doesn't feel like she needs to sell it.
  • Hotel (need to order a pull up bar and a rope. Need to call a taxi to hotel. Book hotel room. Book for like 2 days. Tell cleaners not to come in.)

When

• maybe next month, I don't know. I wanna die before I turn 20 in September. So July August?

Why

• well... you don't have to worry

How

• blood stops going to my brain, my brain dies. I die. I'm at peace.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I've been like this for around 7 months or so now, it's a miracle Im still alive. it's like I'm in my personal little hell. I live every week like it's my last

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I've been like this for around 7 months or so now, it's a miracle Im still alive. it's like I'm in my personal little hell. I live every week like it's my last
How you gonna do it? What's your method

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

I feel the same … I'm barely holding it together. ;-; Work is horrible and even when I'm not at work, Life isn't good either. :angry:
Sometimes when I'm in my car driving home from work … I just scream out loud. (With the windows closed) ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: justanotherday, AtomicNewt and Midnight
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
  • Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and LogicalConclusion
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and not_a_robot
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't think I can go through another winter either...:'( Hugs to you friend

I feel your pain... I hate winter. I didn't think I would be here for the last one … but here I am. ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: LogicalConclusion