FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
There's one thing that I am pretty sure (I will be dead soon, I'm not sure about the date yet), I'm not sure about how I'm going to catch the bus 🚌. I'm considering paracetamol poisoning (maybe ingest ten or fifteen pills to see what's going to happen or hanging. Today, I tested the "hanging method" by using a towel and I experienced some ringing sounds and some lights when I was about to my pass out I stopped the process because I live with my parents and brother and they might find me trying to kill myself. I want to die peacefully while sleeping so I'm considering a painkiller poisoning. I'm a bit worried about hanging because of the fact that someone might find me still alive and then I don't want it to happen. Which method should I try?
-
-
-
-
I'm looking forward to seeing some answers. Thank you 😊.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Paracetamol overdose isn't recommended for ctb at all from what I'm aware, it sounds like it'd just lead to way more suffering instead, if it's a reliable ctb method it wouldn't be so easily accessible. Sadly suicide just isn't straightforward, if there was a very easily accessible, guaranteed way to die peacefully in my sleep I'd be long gone at this point.

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
As FuneralCry said paracetamol od is a bad idea, it won't work. What kind of painkillers do you have? If it's over the counter stuff it most likely won't work either, they are very safe. Considering your privacy problem OD is a bad idea, even if you take a proper one someone might hear the convulsions and rush you to the hospital. Hanging could work if you have at least an hour or two on your own

paska_paska

paska_paska

A living ghost
Sep 30, 2023
Paracetamol OD won't kill you, neither fast nor painlessly. I've read that ingesting an insane amount just caused debilitating pain for several days and not even death.

FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Paracetamol OD won't kill you, neither fast nor painlessly. I've read that ingesting an insane amount just caused debilitating pain for several days and not even death.
I've heard that paracetamol can cause liver failure, maybe It'll be necessary a liver transplant, I live in a small city, I believe I will be likely to die because of the delay. I'm not sure about the method yet.
Paracetamol overdose isn't recommended for ctb at all from what I'm aware, it sounds like it'd just lead to way more suffering instead, if it's a reliable ctb method it wouldn't be so easily accessible. Sadly suicide just isn't straightforward, if there was a very easily accessible, guaranteed way to die peacefully in my sleep I'd be long gone at this point.
What about some pesticides?
As FuneralCry said paracetamol od is a bad idea, it won't work. What kind of painkillers do you have? If it's over the counter stuff it most likely won't work either, they are very safe. Considering your privacy problem OD is a bad idea, even if you take a proper one someone might hear the convulsions and rush you to the hospital. Hanging could work if you have at least an hour or two on your own
Oh I see. I've heard that Paracetamol poisoning, also known as acetaminophen poisoning, is caused by excessive use of the medication paracetamol(acetaminophen). Most people have few or non-specific symptoms in the first 24 hours following overdose. These symptoms include feeling tired, abdominal pain, or nausea. This is typically followed by absence of symptoms for a couple of days, after which yellowish skin, blood clotting problems, and confusion occurs as a result of liver failure. Additional complications may include kidney failure, pancreatitis, low blood sugar, and lactic acidosis. If death does not occur, people tend to recover fully over a couple of weeks.Without treatment, death from toxicity occurs 4 to 18 days later
Oh I see. I've heard that Paracetamol poisoning, also known as acetaminophen poisoning, is caused by excessive use of the medication paracetamol(acetaminophen). Most people have few or non-specific symptoms in the first 24 hours following overdose. These symptoms include feeling tired, abdominal pain, or nausea. This is typically followed by absence of symptoms for a couple of days, after which yellowish skin, blood clotting problems, and confusion occurs as a result of liver failure. Additional complications may include kidney failure, pancreatitis, low blood sugar, and lactic acidosis. If death does not occur, people tend to recover fully over a couple of weeks.Without treatment, death from toxicity occurs 4 to 18 days later

Last edited: