• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Stepda

Oct 18, 2018
I stumbled across this site many months ago as my father in law made numerous 'throw away' comments about killing himself. One night I thought to myself, what if he is really feeling that way. He's talked like that for years btw. After coming here I spoke to him and he said he does think about it but never would.
Then total shock to the system over Christmas I was talking to my brother and he was just having pure negative slants on things and I said you're sounding a bit negative. And I don't know, I would never have asked if I hadn't of been here. But I asked you're not suicidal are you. And he said he has been but not planning anything at the moment! That was a bolt out the blue for me.
So basically just explaining I'm not suicidal but I'm here because I have an interest. And I'm sure there must be more like me. Maybe I'm not welcome. Who knows. But I just wanted to put it out there.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown, not-2-b-the-answer, Made4TV and 9 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I stumbled across this site many months ago as my father in law made numerous 'throw away' comments about killing himself. One night I thought to myself, what if he is really feeling that way. He's talked like that for years btw. After coming here I spoke to him and he said he does think about it but never would.
Then total shock to the system over Christmas I was talking to my brother and he was just having pure negative slants on things and I said you're sounding a bit negative. And I don't know, I would never have asked if I hadn't of been here. But I asked you're not suicidal are you. And he said he has been but not planning anything at the moment! That was a bolt out the blue for me.
So basically just explaining I'm not suicidal but I'm here because I have an interest. And I'm sure there must be more like me. Maybe I'm not welcome. Who knows. But I just wanted to put it out there.
At least you have been open and honest about it and are not just looking for a backstage pass, unlike someone else I know of on here.

Reactions: Final Escape, Deafsn0w, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
hope you are not effected negatively by all these halfdead halfliving people like us.

Reactions: Lara Francis, not-2-b-the-answer, Final Escape and 3 others
S

Stepda

Oct 18, 2018
Not at all. It's sad but it's reality.

I do feel a bit helpless to help my bro tho. But you guys help me try and understand that 'life is just shit' way he feels. I dont gettit but I think I'm less blinkered about the subject.

Reactions: Lara Francis, Final Escape, Deafsn0w and 4 others
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
As long as you're not a troll you should be good.

Reactions: Lara Francis, Final Escape, Deafsn0w and 2 others
S

Stepda

Oct 18, 2018
I trust I will be good then.

Thanks everyone for understanding my standpoint.

Reactions: Lara Francis, Final Escape, Deafsn0w and 4 others
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Hi, I remember talking to you in the shoutbox when you first came here. I'm glad the people in your life have you.

Reactions: Exile and lemmeeleev
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

Definitely welcome. :)
Perhaps after being here for a while it may help you understand the reasons your father and brother feel this way.
For most of us (Or at least me) life isn't great and never will be. For some it might get better but for most it won't.
For some it might be health issues or mental. For some it might be money issues... like never having enough and always being poor.
Or other reasons like the loss of a loved one. I'm sure there are other reasons. Just what I could think of for now.
Anyway … Welcome :smiling:

Reactions: lemmeeleev