T

TheSternal

Aug 28, 2018
I just tried a small experiment with partial hanging of which I almost passed out, without any fear while doing this. This has put my mind to rest. I will not go through with this method for several months as there are certain things that may change my mind. But I am so peaceful with dying now. I have watched so many partial hanging videos online and they seem so painless. I'm so happy, but I just hope my family will be okay. They will be so surprised to discover me dead as I have never shown symptoms of depression or suicide, but they are such strong nice people I hope with time they can move on and only remember the good times.

I believe after I die I will wake up in a glorious place, no pain, no anguish, only blissful heaven. I love life just not my life and I know I have to die, as that's the way it has to be.

I love this forum as it has put my mind to rest and is such a welcoming place to discuss suicide.

Reactions: Ampsvx123, lv-gras and Tiburcio
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Maybe I should try this method.

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I am more afraid of living 60+ more year desperately lonely without hope.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Suicideisnirvana, Synthroz and 1 other person
T

TheSternal

Aug 28, 2018
I got the information from NoLifeNoPain's thread (shoutout to you my man) about hanging. Also researched different articles online. Strangely though the first time I tried I was able to almost pass out but the times after I only got close but it just wouldn't go further. Although all these times I was using a strong clothing material pulled by my hands to strangle myself so will be easier with a rope

Reactions: Shay and Tiburcio
T

TheSternal

Aug 28, 2018
Life's funny isn't it, like I want to die and will die but it's just so crazy that all of this is happening, as in everything in the universe led to this. Small changes in my life would've changed everything but I am not sad about this, I'm almost relieved that I can die.

Reactions: the-eternal, betteroffdead, Mayfil and 4 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Life's funny isn't it, like I want to die and will die but it's just so crazy that all of this is happening, as in everything in the universe led to this. Small changes in my life would've changed everything but I am not sad about this, I'm almost relieved that I can die.
Damn. Well I'm glad you can finally succeed.

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and TheSternal
S

Speedhax

Aug 29, 2018
I know I either let the flames burn me or I jump out of the building away from the flames.

Reactions: Brat33, lv-gras and Tiburcio
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I know I either let the flames burn me or I jump out of the building away from the flames.
This. People just don't understand that some people are in pain no matter what they do. They don't deserve to remain in pain. Death can solve that if there is no other cure.

Reactions: lv-gras