Nov 7, 2023
I rly wish I died. I don't wanna be here, I wish people would forget about me

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, uniqueusername39, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
anonymousfoxxo

anonymousfoxxo

Stray Fox
Nov 9, 2023
I feel the same way about myself. As you can guess, by Stray I meant that I was never meant to be here. This is not home. It Never was, and never will be. Either way, I hope you have some ups too in this hellhole until you stay with us.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori and Somethingiswaddling
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see myself as not meant for existing, I wish that there's the option to just eternally erase our existence so it's like we never existed at all.

Reactions: sserafim
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
I got put on this earth as a fucking joke. My mom had so many miscarriages until I finally came, only to get mentally abused.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mistiie and Praestat_Mori
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
I rly wish I died. I don't wanna be here, I wish people would forget about me

I feel like this so much. I'm hesitant to CTB solely because if I do, then I'm only inconveniencing people around me. My parents paid for my education, my food, my gifts, whatever else I can possibly think of in my life, and if I went for it now, then I would have basically scammed them. What a disappointment that'd be.

On the other hand, if they forgot me and the money they lost, then no one would be disappointed. Nothing to feel scammed by, be that life or by the funds drained from your account by a sap on your life that will eventually off himself anyways.

I'm honestly tempted to get a job and just stockpile it until I can pay them back like a couple dozen thousand and then go for it, because otherwise I'll just feel miserable for wasting their opportunities in life.

clicmsf

clicmsf

Not belonging to this universe
Oct 8, 2022
This is extremely relatable. Nowhere for me is home. I can't find anywhere comfortable. Nothing brings comfort to me, let alone happiness. Sometimes I drive to the mountains to relax but I still feel like I should be somewhere else. I have the feeling of eternally being anxious everywhere because I feel like I'm a stranger to this earth

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and thewalkingdread