didntmeantohauntyou

didntmeantohauntyou

Sorry4dying
Aug 23, 2023
Hello this is my first personal post here. I'm an early 20s autistic male and I'm bad at living. I'm not stupid quite the opposite actually but being an adult i haven't been able to grasp. Your first reaction might be to tell me, "you're so young you have so much time to learn" and well yes thats true in a sense, ive already fucked up. Life is like a sprint race where if u crash in the first quarter of the race it's impossible to fix the car and send it back out for a good finish. And ive crashed the car. It came during covid. I went from set up going to college on a good scholarship with plans to become a lawyer, to completely flunking out of high school, not becoming a lawyer and now holding a mininum wage part time job with no hope of moving out of my parents. Because of this ive lost all my friends, it's probably sad for them to see me after the shit that happened to me so they just don't. The only thing that keeps me kind of afloat is watching movies and smoking weed. I am literally a loser. I've lost all motivation to make something of my life so im just waiting for the day i ctb at this point. I hope its soon because every day i wake up my life is a little worse and im a little closer to putting the gun to the roof of my mouth. Anyways yea dont get depressed during an international pandemic or your life will be destroyed, i learned the hard way. Im tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: coked_pigeon and tiger b
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I'm not good at fitting in in this society, so I can kinda relate.
Have you tried antidepressants or any other meds? Have you tried therapy?
The crashing car metaphor is a bit drastic in my opinion. Even the fact that you still enjoy watching movies might be a good thing.