T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
No matter how hard I try in life, I always end in the same fucking position as before.
It seems like I always let down everyone in life, including myself. I'm never good enough for anybody, and I'm always a failure at everything. I crushed any decent future life i could of had. I'm done with letting people down, and I hope it ends soon for me. I procrastinate everything last minute, and i have punished myself harshly for doing so. I'm horrible at anything I do; school, videogames, work, exercise, art.
I'm just a man with broken dreams and a lost future. I've never had a relationship at all, and I know I'll never get anyone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Heartaches, 710 and 1 other person
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I feel sorry for your pain. I hope it gets better.

• Hugs
Reactions: T90-Alpha
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
I feel sorry for your pain. I hope it gets better.
I hope it does too. But pain never goes away.
It can only be numbed away. I'll continue suffering until I CTB.

Attachments

• 7A3F2AB4-1AFC-4E4E-82A9-35A110254EB4.jpeg
    7A3F2AB4-1AFC-4E4E-82A9-35A110254EB4.jpeg
    626.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, Painless_end and Darkover
D

Deathinminutes

Apr 6, 2022
No matter how hard I try in life, I always end in the same fucking position as before.
It seems like I always let down everyone in life, including myself. I'm never good enough for anybody, and I'm always a failure at everything. I crushed any decent future life i could of had. I'm done with letting people down, and I hope it ends soon for me. I procrastinate everything last minute, and i have punished myself harshly for doing so. I'm horrible at anything I do; school, videogames, work, exercise, art.
I'm just a man with broken dreams and a lost future. I've never had a relationship at all, and I know I'll never get anyone.
T90-Alpha: procrastination is the root cause and death of all your attempts. I know it is for me. You could change this though. Does that not make you feel a bit better that you've identified the problem? Most aren't that smart to recognize the main issue

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I hope it does too. But pain never goes away.
It can only be numbed away. I'll continue suffering until I CTB.
I genuinely wish I could have told you something like "it gets better" or "don't be hard on yourself".

But when my own life is in pieces, I wouldn't be helping or adding anything of value by saying that.

I hope you find something that saves you. That sounds more appropriate.

again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
I have the same perception of myself, i'm just a failure because i can't get anything right in life and when i think that i do something right, well, soon enough i will find that i actually failed. it is devastating and it robs my motivation and energy for to try the next thing. i tried for years to find out what my talent is, because everyone needs a talent, but i didn't find any besides me being okay at sports... but well guess what, i can't do sports because my knees are fucked from 8 operations and chronic pain. well. but i'm scared of killing myself, because some part of me things that we have to endure our faith.

L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
Most of the posts are very relatable to me. I like the term "self made loser".

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know that it can be really awful when everything is so hopeless. I'm sorry that you are suffering so much, it must be unbearable. I hope you find relief from your pain in whatever happens.