C

callmesenorita

Mar 6, 2021
Solely because I want to get the virus and die.
Experts say my country- India- is going to have a brutal third wave, and as horrible as that will to be to so many others, I'm excited. Of course, knowing my luck, I'm not going to get even a cold.

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Honestly, your odds are dying even as an immune compromised person is very very low. This isn't a super realistic plan. It also strikes me as very passive, like you aren't quite sure you want to die so you are leaving it up to chance vs taking it into your own hands.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and callmesenorita
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, it seems the third wave will be quite serious.
I got covid but I kicked that virus's ass quite easily. It seems my mind wants to die but my body wants to live.

Anyway, wish you lots of love and peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, lostmyself and callmesenorita
C

callmesenorita

Mar 6, 2021
Honestly, your odds are dying even as an immune compromised person is very very low. This isn't a super realistic plan. It also strikes me as very passive, like you aren't quite sure you want to die so you are leaving it up to chance vs taking it into your own hands.
Oh love, I really do want to die. Except I'm on house arrest 24/7 because I tried killing myself last month and failed. So my parents are constantly monitoring me, leaving me with no way to die for now. (They are sort of anti-vaxxers so they aren't insisting I get vaxxed)

Last edited: