Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Well, during my time in SS a lot of things have happened to me, good, bad, etc...

I finally obtained the citizenship of the country where I am residing, obviously with conditions, but this has been the best news for me in the last 5 years, now I can aspire to many things and I feel that now I have a lot of opportunities.

Basically, I just started a new life, I've managed to get what it cost me a lot to get, so I'll be in this world for a long time enjoying the things that were deprived of me.

There are still many things that I regret a lot, one of the things that hurts me the most is, not having taken advantage of a trip I took to meet Mid in person, it was hard for me to feel that geographically I was very close to him, and yet, I let pass up that chance.

Soon I will be making plans, I wanted to disable my SS account, but I will only do it in case of security, I will be starting some personal projects that I had in mind to start once I had my citizenship, in addition to continuing with my work operating MM, I have continued doing it under a pseudonym, to tell the truth, I feel more familiar with MM for socio-cultural reasons.

I hope everyone is doing well, I will be here from time to time but my activity in SS will be very reduced

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, Suicidebydeath, 710 and 1 other person
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Well, during my time in SS a lot of things have happened to me, good, bad, etc...

I finally obtained the citizenship of the country where I am residing, obviously with conditions, but this has been the best news for me in the last 5 years, now I can aspire to many things and I feel that now I have a lot of opportunities.

Basically, I just started a new life, I've managed to get what it cost me a lot to get, so I'll be in this world for a long time enjoying the things that were deprived of me.

There are still many things that I regret a lot, one of the things that hurts me the most is, not having taken advantage of a trip I took to meet Mid in person, it was hard for me to feel that geographically I was very close to him, and yet, I let pass up that chance.

Soon I will be making plans, I wanted to disable my SS account, but I will only do it in case of security, I will be starting some personal projects that I had in mind to start once I had my citizenship, in addition to continuing with my work operating MM, I have continued doing it under a pseudonym, to tell the truth, I feel more familiar with MM for socio-cultural reasons.

I hope everyone is doing well, I will be here from time to time but my activity in SS will be very reduced

That's great news! Go on and make life great for yourself :wink:

Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
That's amazing. Congratulations on your citizenship! I hope everything works out for you and that you're able to achieve everything you desire from now on. :heart:

Reactions: Well-Edited Chaos