S

shelaysdown

sleeping in, for today
Dec 4, 2023
So fucking embarsssing. I'm pretty convinced the teacher who's grooming me is only using me as a substitute for another student who he can't get with.
It makes my blood boil. Being groomed is one thing, but to know I'm ALSO not his "first choice"? fucking abysmal. I guess I'm uglier and less interesting and more mentally unhinged than her. In his eyes, at least.
Good to know that I'm not even lovable to sick fucks like him. Really great for my self esteem.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Life_and_Death
AInilam

AInilam

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I think it'd be in both your best interest to report him. I'd start making note of suspicious instances to use as evidence. Also please don't tie your self worth into a predator's interest or disinterest in you--predators don't seek out victims based on normal personal interests or preferences like looks or personality, it usually just comes down to ego, power and objectification. They don't see their victims as people. They're no better than the pathetic scum who seek to exploit, abuse and manipulate others for personal gain.

Reactions: BrainShower
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
How old are you? How exactly are you being groomed? Is it part of your interest? A boy who was 18 at my school slept with a 35 year old teacher, I don't believe he was groomed for example. I would advise against relations where there is a power difference but you must understand you are getting involved with somebody who does not mind breaking the rules. Tread very carefully and gather evidence for the instance in which it turns sour. Be very careful.