yep

yep

Sep 1, 2020
I know this may sound weird, but I don't feel depressed. it just all feels normal, all Of it. Even when I want to die, it's just seems like it's natural. This maybe stupid but I guess I don't see the problem anymore.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Midnight-rain, Wisdom3_1-9, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 8 others
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
Would a medical doctor consider a suicidal person to absolutely have depression?

Reactions: KleinerWolf and BitterlyAlive
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Suicidal ideation doesn't always stem from depression.

Reactions: Stick, Cutepoison, BitterlyAlive and 3 others
N

Nadcouw

Aug 24, 2020
Has to be awesome not to be depressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: checkouttime, yep, BitterlyAlive and 3 others
C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
I sometimes wonder about the same. I'm not sure I'm depressed, I'm just tired and bored of life, I don't see why this is important, why live? Doesn't make sense to me

• Hugs
Reactions: yep and KleinerWolf
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
But is there any reason why you want to die?

Reactions: KleinerWolf
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
This is going to sound really sad, but I've been depressed and stressed for so long that my 'normal' has shifted in an obviously unhealthy way.

These days if I have a day or even just a few hours in which I feel relatively relaxed I will casually describe myself as "ok", when in fact I'm far from it.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, yep and TimeToBiteTheDust
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
congratulations , you are enlightened !

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 8975, yep, BitterlyAlive and 1 other person
Nutmeg

Nutmeg

Maybe I ate all the marshmallows, maybe I didn't.
Aug 16, 2020
Based.

Reactions: BitterlyAlive
yep

yep

Sep 1, 2020
I sometimes wonder about the same. I'm not sure I'm depressed, I'm just tired and bored of life, I don't see why this is important, why live? Doesn't make sense to me
That's exactly how I feel
But is there any reason why you want to die?
I just don't see a pint. We are all going to die and life for me I'm stuck in Mediocrity so I just don't care. Then I just think about dying a lot and now it just seems better

Last edited:
PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Same! I'm a happy, well-adjusted man who has unconsciously made one bad decision after another throughout my life. I'm exhausted of this and don't see it ever changing. And I'm getting older and the time between recovering from each decision is growing shorter and more tenuous.

I do admit, like most today, to anxiety about the future of my country (US) and the terrible, divisive and hate-filled condition we are in. I don't see it ever turning around. I'm ready to ascend and will happily drink my SN soon.

Reactions: checkouttime
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
This is going to sound really sad, but I've been depressed and stressed for so long that my 'normal' has shifted in an obviously unhealthy way.

These days if I have a day or even just a few hours in which I feel relatively relaxed I will casually describe myself as "ok", when in fact I'm far from it.
Same here. If I'm not feeling really suicidal, I'm ok, lol.

Reactions: yep
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
made one bad decision after another throughout my life. I'm exhausted of this and don't see it ever changing. And I'm getting older and the time between recovering from each decision is growing shorter and more tenuous.

I'm ready to ascend and will happily drink my SN soon.

I feel you on this!
I know this may sound weird, but I don't feel depressed. it just all feels normal, all Of it. Even when I want to die, it's just seems like it's natural. This maybe stupid but I guess I don't see the problem anymore.

I didn't feel like i was depressed, even though i was thinking of CTB. I think i was either trying not to admit to myself, or trying to not to admit it as people would think i want to CTB because of it.

Its not that i'm scared of the label or anything, none of that matters to me. Wouldn't be surprised if i had plenty of the other disorders which wouldn't be a problem. like i said a name tag means nothing to me i would't be affected by it. i used to openly tell people i was on meds etc. I just haven't had a doctor 'diagnose' me with any disorder........

bet they would be quick enough diagnosing me depressed etc, but took 12 months to be diagnosed with something different!!!

Last edited:
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Question: Do you feel any emotion at all or are you emotionally numb?