exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
I think there's been a misunderstanding due to me thoughtlessly venting on my last post about hating SaSu. It's fair to grieve and hate that a need for a place like this exists, but I never once meant to sound like I am against choice.

I was more so free writing my thoughts about how I was feeling in the moment, due to my best friend having ended her life and being a member here. I understand correlation is not causation and I also understand that no one ENCOURAGES suicide here. I think more so, I was just in a moment of weakness with my sadness and everything hit me and made me question it all.

All that to say, I know you probably don't even care what I think.

I am just here to say... I wish there was an easy out for me. I wish there were sources that were more accessible. I'm struggling a lot again, and I find myself on here a lot once more. I took a hiatus when things were okay, but I want to die.

And selfishly, I want people to be okay with that.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NoHorizon, tiger b, avaruus and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how there isn't a straightforward way to die as well, it's horrible how we exist in this anti-suicide world. Those who purposely make suicide as difficult as possible for people just create way more unnecessary suffering, I despise those people as having the option to easily leave on our own terms is something relieving.

• Love
Reactions: haibane and Seered Doom
exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
I hate how there isn't a straightforward way to die as well, it's horrible how we exist in this anti-suicide world. Those who purposely make suicide as difficult as possible for people just create way more unnecessary suffering, I despise those people as having the option to easily leave on our own terms is something relieving.
I do think the lack of resources is a problem. There are some places where it's so much easier to obtain what is needed and I think that mixed with SI is just a recipe for prolonged pain. I think when people ask why some of us who are on here haven't caught the bus, they aren't considering how difficult is actually is. It isn't even that I want to live, but the process of dying is such a risk in it of itself.

• Love
Reactions: venomousSSërpent74
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
As mentioned in the other thread I don't think you are and wouldn't want you to think you can't express yourself here. Don't worry about it, have seldom seen people carry a grudge around here. You're not the only person who's in conflict with the place as such. Do remember some people here who lost friends or felt it was pulling them down. To me it's always been the other way round, feel normal here and misplaced on the outside. What drew me to this place was the people here. Spent the first few weeks lurking and reading stories. Felt so good to finally have people to relate to. Then around Christmas some of these members were killing themselves on a daily basis, as many as 2-3 a night. Many here at the time felt that it was a bit much, and it still is, losing good people is a tragedy, but they were lost to miserable lives, not to this site. They came here for comfort and that is what this place is about, not conflict, but everyone has to decide that for themselves. It's probably fair to say though, that if we lived in a decent society which respected self-determination there probably wouldn't be any conflict, nor as much need for comfort.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tiger b and flower_g1rl
flower_g1rl

flower_g1rl

sep 22, 2019
Oct 25, 2023
As mentioned in the other thread I don't think you are and wouldn't want you to think you can't express yourself here. Don't worry about it, have seldom seen people carry a grudge around here. You're not the only person who's in conflict with the place as such. Do remember some people here who lost friends or felt it was pulling them down. To me it's always been the other way round, feel normal here and misplaced on the outside. What drew me to this place was the people here. Spent the first few weeks lurking and reading stories. Felt so good to finally have people to relate to. Then around Christmas some of these members were killing themselves on a daily basis, as many as 2-3 a night. Many here at the time felt that it was a bit much, and it still is, losing good people is a tragedy, but they were lost to miserable lives, not to this site. They came here for comfort and that is what this place is about, not conflict, but everyone has to decide that for themselves. It's probably fair to say though, that if we lived in a decent society which respected self-determination there probably wouldn't be any conflict, nor as much need for comfort.
not 2 derail, but you sound like such a nice person <3

• Love
Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
not 2 derail, but you sound like such a nice person <3
Actually, to continue the wordplay, that's something I am in conflict with, but do appreciate your comment and try to be. Hope you too will find comfort here.

• Love
Reactions: flower_g1rl
I Can't Say

I Can't Say

Oct 21, 2023
Being a noob, I probably shouldn't get involved in site drama. But your meaning was completely clear to me from just the title of your post ("any PART OF you that hates SaSu"). And I do care what you think about these things – you're a part of this place, too. Hope that doesn't sound corny. Wish I had some appropriate words of encouragement for you, but everything sounds either dismissive or ominous. It's all so hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: exiled