A

Ailashan

Extase dreams!
Oct 8, 2023
Hi guys,

This week has been pretty rough for me, my mother is still trying to bring me down, its becoming almost suffocating. Despite sleeping a lot im always feeling tired and really bad mentally. Despite my best efforts im falling asleep in class sometimes, i wish the teachers could understand. But i can't trust them. They are the same type of people that let me get bullied in front of everyone, without doing anything. Why even my parents hate me? These memories just won't leave me alone and im feeling so sad for what i've been through, so angry that people did this to me, and scared that it happens again. I really wanna be at peace now, wish i could just stay in the world i made in my head forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: deathxo, SVEN and Old Friend
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really awful how many humans just make existing even more unbearable, I understand why you'd just wish for peace from it all. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: Ailashan
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I have a similar situation. I lay in bed all day in a different world. Every time I am forced out of my world it hurts, all that waits for me is my mom waiting to tear me down. bad people do bad things if it makes them happy, even if its to their own children.

Reactions: Ailashan
A

Ailashan

Extase dreams!
Oct 8, 2023
I have a similar situation. I lay in bed all day in a different world. Every time I am forced out of my world it hurts, all that waits for me is my mom waiting to tear me down. bad people do bad things if it makes them happy, even if its to their own children.
I really like to stay in my world, these are only moments i really feel happy, and it became almost addictive recently. So nice to imagine a place where people won't hate or hurt me

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I really like to stay in my world, these are only moments i really feel happy, and it became almost addictive recently. So nice to imagine a place where people won't hate or hurt me
Ik, mine has become an addiction. every time I'm not on this site I have to be there. I get all sweaty, Shakey, and easy to anger when I'm away from there for too long. when I ctb it will end in that world. Not this one, for that world is now my truth. It is where I am simply meant to be.

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Hi guys,

This week has been pretty rough for me, my mother is still trying to bring me down, its becoming almost suffocating. Despite sleeping a lot im always feeling tired and really bad mentally. Despite my best efforts im falling asleep in class sometimes, i wish the teachers could understand. But i can't trust them. They are the same type of people that let me get bullied in front of everyone, without doing anything. Why even my parents hate me? These memories just won't leave me alone and im feeling so sad for what i've been through, so angry that people did this to me, and scared that it happens again. I really wanna be at peace now, wish i could just stay in the world i made in my head forever.
I'm sorry for your mother and the bullying you've been through. It's horrible that you had to go through that.
I would love to be your friend. Feel free to PM me or add me on disc 'gigag33rt'