depressedlittleboy

depressedlittleboy

Jul 18, 2023
This wonderful woman the Queen Elizabeth, she was better than me she amounted to more in than I ever had and ever will. She's the queen and I'm just an ordinary person I'm a worthless piece of crap, I'm nothing I'm not special. All I'll ever amount to being in life is working a crappy ass minimum wage job that's ever do in life. I'll never be anything big in life. I'm a worthless insignificant unspecial piece of crap. As a kid before I transitioned I was told that I'm a princess. But now I feel worthless knowing I'm not a prince and can't be and that us people are all nothing, worthless meant to just die. And that us people live just to have dreams that will never come true. I thought we can be anything we want to be as I was taught as a kid. I'm ideating suicide because I feel I'm not a prince and will never be and that I'm worthless piece of crap and that I'm better off dead or having never existed at all. As chloemay16 on deviantart said about me I'm a nasty bitchy cunt and a slut I'm deformed and no one will ever love me and I deserve to be raped and killed no fucks given. She's right about me she was right to say those things about me they're true and I deserve it. I deserve to be treated the way she treated me and I deserve to be raped tortured and killed. I have my suicide planned out I'm gonna take my life in my room at home by cutting or drinking bleach to end my worthless life. Am I a prince or a worthless piece crap?