• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
I'm no counsellor or psychotherapist but I just wanted to say, if anybody needs a listening ear my inbox is open , even if you don't want a reply and just want to vent to someone I'm here. There's nothing I can do to change anyone's situation but I know sometimes I appreciated having someone I could email/ PM/ call. People have been kind to me here and I wanted to give back in some way

• Hugs
Reactions: dhk96, Donewith_, Sunset764 and 11 others
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
That's really nice to open yourself up like that. I know I feel awkward just PMing a problem to someone most of the time. And I really appreciate having someone to just have a back and forth with. People ARE really nice here and I'm grateful it exists.

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeIsACurse, Strumgewehr, Donewith_ and 3 others
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
That's really nice to open yourself up like that. I know I feel awkward just PMing a problem to someone most of the time. And I really appreciate having someone to just have a back and forth with. People ARE really nice here and I'm grateful it exists.
I agree I've been pm-img with a few nice
i agree! Same here
It can be awkward reaching out and I know I'd find it hard to randomly pm someone so maybe others that are interested in talking can comment here to let others know as well...

I've learned a lot about others in the past week or two I've been getting to know people in the same or similar situations. Even if it doesn't change the outcome it's nice to know there's someone to vent to
(((Ruffian)))

Reactions: Ruffian and Circles
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
That's really nice of you. The community in here is one of the best you can find on the internet. It's so outraging that we're treated like monsters by society. They really never bothered to know any of you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Darkmornings, Jen0804 and 2 others
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Wow that's awesome! It's kind of eerie how one minute you can feel out in left field and like you're the worst person in the world. Then you find someone in very similar situations and it's great. It's just hard when they're gone.

Reactions: Circles and Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
That's really nice of you. The community in here is one of the best you can find on the internet. It's so outraging that we're treated like monsters by society. They really never bothered to know any of you.
That's what Ive been thinking. Media makes out sites like this are wrong but We are all normal members of society from all ages all backgrounds all over the world And we just share one thing in common, belief in pro choice
And perhaps a personal decision that we don't want to live until (insert age or reason here)

Doesn't make anybody a bad person at all!

Reactions: Circles and Oblivion Lover
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Just don't take on more than you can handle. I'm crisis trained for suicide and domestic abuse hotlines, the hardest part was knowing when to disengage to save my sanity.

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, Ruffian, LifeIsACurse and 4 others
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Just don't take on more than you can handle. I'm crisis trained for suicide and domestic abuse hotlines, the hardest part was knowing when to disengage to save my sanity.
I understand hugs hugs

Loads of respect for you helping on DV lines. Having gone through that myself I look back and have nothing but respect for everyone who works in that field.

Xo
I am good.. to be honest I spend a lot of time wasting time lately so it will be nice to talk more with some

*boils the kettle*

Reactions: Rukia and Circles
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I'm no counsellor or psychotherapist but I just wanted to say, if anybody needs a listening ear my inbox is open , even if you don't want a reply and just want to vent to someone I'm here. There's nothing I can do to change anyone's situation but I know sometimes I appreciated having someone I could email/ PM/ call. People have been kind to me here and I wanted to give back in some way

I would like to offer the same... :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804, Nullm and LifeIsACurse