vanilladust

vanilladust

Nov 22, 2023
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I plan on CTB if things don't get better soon. Maybe January. Right now I'm hoping witchcraft and Santa Muerte will help me out. I recently got out of the hospital a month ago for ideations but I was too scared to do it. I've been researching the exit bag method. I would want something cheap and painless but not quick. Sometimes I wish I could die and comeback, tell God all my grievances and ask him to make my life better. But the chances of me dying and coming back are slim, I would probably end up paralyzed or something. I was promise marriage but had a breakup in July and I've fallen apart since. I dropped out of university and just sit at home all day and rot. I went off the radar with IRL friends and people i knew. I just disappeared. I feel so alone and like a failure.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: UtopianSoliloquies, Forever Sleep, penguinl0v3s and 14 others
B

BeAtPeace

Jul 31, 2022
You're not alone, welcome to the community

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and DT2007
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Welcome. Sorry you had to find your way here.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and DT2007
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
Fist off, welcome to the community. Secondly, It sucks you have had to go through those things and feel the way that you do now. I know what it's like to feel alone and like a failure. Most people in my life seem to remind me how much of a failure I am constantly. I am also home all day and feel like I'm just rotting away.

• Hugs
Reactions: DT2007 and LoiteringClouds
vanilladust

vanilladust

Nov 22, 2023
Fist off, welcome to the community. Secondly, It sucks you have had to go through those things and feel the way that you do now. I know what it's like to feel alone and like a failure. Most people in my life seem to remind me how much of a failure I am constantly. I am also home all day and feel like I'm just rotting away.
Yes, it really sucks. I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm getting therapy but it's taking too long and I'm just getting worse.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I plan on CTB if things don't get better soon. Maybe January. Right now I'm hoping witchcraft and Santa Muerte will help me out. I recently got out of the hospital a month ago for ideations but I was too scared to do it. I've been researching the exit bag method. I would want something cheap and painless but not quick. Sometimes I wish I could die and comeback, tell God all my grievances and ask him to make my life better. But the chances of me dying and coming back are slim, I would probably end up paralyzed or something. I was promise marriage but had a breakup in July and I've fallen apart since. I dropped out of university and just sit at home all day and rot. I went off the radar with IRL friends and people i knew. I just disappeared. I feel so alone and like a failure.
Welcome; I'm truly sorry for the life events that brought you here.

Personally I think you've chosen the joint most peaceful method, Nitrogen exit bag or CO, given we can't access N or SN.

I hope you find the forum helpful, I haven't been here long but wish I'd found it years ago.

:heart:

vanilladust

vanilladust

Nov 22, 2023
Welcome; I'm truly sorry for the life events that brought you here.

Personally I think you've chosen the joint most peaceful method, Nitrogen exit bag or CO, given we can't access N or SN.

I hope you find the forum helpful, I haven't been here long but wish I'd found it years ago.

:heart:
Thank you. I just want to cry. I think I'm just gonna hurt myself tonight. I don't know what else to do.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Welcome to the community. ♥️

Reactions: vanilladust
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum!

loser098

loser098

Nov 16, 2023
Hey there! Hope you find this place helpful.