• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tacos300lbutacos300

Jan 28, 2024
I can't really buy anything/ acquire some sort of product which will help me CTB but I want a method which will kill me using, I guess household supplies. I feel like jumping out of a window would make me a vegetable. Please help !

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
You will find plenty of information on the threads here. Just do some browsing.

Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I really wish there's a straightforward way to just peacefully die, to me it's cruel and horrible how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace.

Reactions: tacos300lbutacos300
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
We are all new to ctb actually, once you catch the bus you can't get off or return back. According to the site's rules we can't choose or suggest a method for you. Only you could search through the resources materials, choose a method that suits your situation best and decided what to do with that method. Wish you all the best.

Reactions: Tears in Rain and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! There's a Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads, there you can read about different methods.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and rozeske