lostontheroad

lostontheroad

May 1, 2022
Hey I'm new here just joined. Been lurking for a while and thought it would be a good idea to join. How come I can't pm anyone on here? Do i have to be a member for a certain amount of time before i can do that?

Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, onlyanimalsaregood, DynamicDepression and 3 others
BrokenHill

BrokenHill

detached from reality
May 1, 2022
Hey hey I joined today too(welcome to both of us) but not really new as been watching and reading this site for a while, i think i have read somewhere here that you need 20 posts to unlock pm but not sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, Dead Meat and quix77
lostontheroad

lostontheroad

May 1, 2022
Oh ok gotcha. Cool thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, Dead Meat and BrokenHill
Intelligent_Panic99

Intelligent_Panic99

Student
Jan 4, 2022
Welcome! I've only been here a few months but I was able to pm right away…
Anyway, I have found this place to be so supportive and the only way for me to really process my eventual ctb'ing. I hope you find whoever you are looking for here ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Dead Meat and lostontheroad
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry for the suffering that has brought you here. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and bored
lostontheroad

lostontheroad

May 1, 2022
I'm sorry for the suffering that has brought you here. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.
Thanks a lot. I appreciate your kind words.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
wellherewego

wellherewego

Wanderer
Apr 30, 2022
I'm new here too. Started reading last night. It's tough because no one around me would understand

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Hi all the new people and potential ctb-ers. This is one club where everyone in it is sorry to hear you joining. Here you can find a lot of understanding from people in the similar situations, a big sigh of relief when I first joined. Just being able to talk about it openly helps a lot people, where as conventional toxic positivity approach can have opposite effect. Wish you well and that you find some peace and help here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and Dead Meat
lostontheroad

lostontheroad

May 1, 2022
Hi all the new people and potential ctb-ers. This is one club where everyone in it is sorry to hear you joining. Here you can find a lot of understanding from people in the similar situations, a big sigh of relief when I first joined. Just being able to talk about it openly helps a lot people, where as conventional toxic positivity approach can have opposite effect. Wish you well and that you find some peace and help here.
Yes! The toxic positivity from pro-lifers is just astounding! A lot of them have not experienced suffering to the extent where life is not worth living so they paint us in to this box where we are considered "the undesirables". It BAFFLES my mind. Then when something actually DOES happen to them, they are the first to attempt suicide. It's so hypocritical and a very "that will never happen to me" approach. Ugh.

Reactions: Dead Meat, Idontmatter and Al_stargate
I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
Welcome to both of you. This is a great forum to be on. I've talked with some great people and it's nice to hear everyone's stories so that you know you are not suffering alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and Dead Meat
F

Friday night

Feb 15, 2022
Hi relatively new here too. I come in and out spending what's going on it my life. Working on my exit strategy. My biggest concern is hurting my children so I need the time to be right.

And agreed. Not many people understand the overwhelming pain to lead us to this point. But we all have to do what is right for us. I've spent a lot of time now wondering why I can't just not wake up one day. Even death is unfair.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Dead Meat, NobodyKnowsMe and 1 other person
I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
Hi relatively new here too. I come in and out spending what's going on it my life. Working on my exit strategy. My biggest concern is hurting my children so I need the time to be right.

And agreed. Not many people understand the overwhelming pain to lead us to this point. But we all have to do what is right for us. I've spent a lot of time now wondering why I can't just not wake up one day. Even death is unfair.
I have a similar situation with my husband. I don't want to hurt him since he has already said he would be devastated and would lose it if I ctbed. Welcome to the group.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, NobodyKnowsMe and Friday night
DerTod

DerTod

No alarms and no surprises
Apr 17, 2022
Yes! The toxic positivity from pro-lifers is just astounding! A lot of them have not experienced suffering to the extent where life is not worth living so they paint us in to this box where we are considered "the undesirables". It BAFFLES my mind. Then when something actually DOES happen to them, they are the first to attempt suicide. It's so hypocritical and a very "that will never happen to me" approach. Ugh.
I have 3 pro-livers in my family. All of them are miserable but killing oneself is a sin according to them so they prefer to suffer....thinking god will reward them with heaven. Of course they think the others should also suffer their whole lives as well. The worst part is that i have to rely on them to burn me and they'll most likely not respect my wish and bury me instead.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Un- and Dead Meat
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Welcome! I've only been here a few months but I was able to pm right away…
Anyway, I have found this place to be so supportive and the only way for me to really process my eventual ctb'ing. I hope you find whoever you are looking for here ❤️
Couldn't say better. Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy this beautiful community.