G

girl2910

Jan 2, 2024
Actually I was going to kill myself yesterday but now I'm here waiting for the right time to do it...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: matt1968, Pg.964, doormat25 and 13 others
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
No need to force it, good decision

Reactions: Tears in Rain
B

boddibo

trying to change
Dec 19, 2023
Welcome here,

CTBing on impulse is a bad idea — even when everything seems impossible to bear anymore, so you should wait until you're able to do what you want to do safely.

Reactions: Immensevoid
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Welcome to the community 🤚

tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
Welcome! 🫂
Like many here already said, take your time. You seem to be german, I think I can recall you answering to the 'deutsch'-thread, my pm's are open if you want to talk! :>

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the community!

Reactions: oddetoad
T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
There is no right time, only time and your choice to do you want with that time .
To do what you want with that time 🙄

marina

marina

overplayed
Jan 23, 2023
Welcome here,

CTBing on impulse is a bad idea — even when everything seems impossible to bear anymore, so you should wait until you're able to do what you want to do safely.
totally agree with this, a majority of people who attempt are making a regretful impulse. They let one version of themselves take complete control of the others, and for some people, it's just not right, no matter how doomed they feel.
Please, if there's a semblance of a chance you won't attempt, always try what you can in respect to professional help, counseling, independent behavioral practices, diets, art therapies, meditating, etc. I've found all of these to be an immense help in taking my pain from a 10 to a 7. Also medication, but with how psychiatrists just hand them out to anybody with depression, it might be nice to be in a slightly more stable place prior.

Sorry you are here and welcome.

Reactions: tarococo
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Hi I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
Actually I was going to kill myself yesterday but now I'm here waiting for the right time to do it...
Welcome to a true place of support. We will always be understanding and hope for your peace as we all understand the pain of just existing. I can say im happy you didn't go through with it off of impulse as I believe the best way to CTB, regardless of method, is to be without regret. It just makes it that much harder on you and those you truly care about. Please continue to update us on your state of mind. We will always be there for you even when the people in your life isn't.
May the Goddess of the Moon Illuminate your soul into everlasting peace🙏🏾💚🌕

Reactions: Tired_of_myself
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Spend some time chatting, researching methods and coming to terms with death. No rush @girl2910

Best wishes.

Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
I hope you can find some comfort here as I and others have as well ❤️