S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
I have ordered SN from 2 major companies a week ago and just waiting to reveive, but it makes me nervous that so many people write that it is so hard to get. I am nervous that my orders are cancelled. Should I be?

Also I have written to A about N and received one answer. Can someone confirm that his mail is the second one mentioned in PPHB (the T-adress). There is constant confusion about this and I want to make sure Im corresponding with the right person. And is it one or two bottles?

I hope someone will answer these questions. I want to ctb as soon as possible.

Last edited:
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
If your orders have been shipped you don't have to worry. UK made buying SN by requiring a licence, so the ones you are seeing complaining are mostly brits.

S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
If your orders have been shipped you don't have to worry. UK made buying SN by requiring a licence, so the ones you are seeing complaining are mostly brits.
Okay, thank you. So brits cant buy from eg the jungle website? If you know what I mean.

N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
CO > SN

Just saying, SN like taking cyanide you'll be convulsing and foaming at the mouth and shit for like 5 minutes.

CO, do it right you'll just KO, then die whilst passed out.

S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
Yes but then customs clearance is another matter.
Oh damn. Im so scared I wont receive it. Im from Denmark. Do you think its the same here?
CO > SN

Just saying, SN like taking cyanide you'll be convulsing and foaming at the mouth and shit for like 5 minutes.

CO, do it right you'll just KO, then die whilst passed out.
I have not heard that before??? I have tried CO in a tent with charcoal. It did not work.

N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
What didn't work? Do you think the concentration of CO was too low?

N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Shit, that could've been pretty bad.

Knowing my luck that'll happen to me, but I gotta try, it's my best option as I'm a pussy when it comes to overcoming SI

S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
Shit, that could've been pretty bad.

Knowing my luck that'll happen to me, but I gotta try, it's my best option as I'm a pussy when it comes to overcoming SI
Just make sure the tent is airtight and dont use disposable grills, they are not good enough. You need quality charcoal.

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
There is quite a bit of confusion about A's email address but it changes every so often. Back in November of 2020, I believe, his email was the c-address. That was only three months ago but it's possible that it's changed. The t-address (if it's the one that I'm thinking of) was the one he had before the c-address.

N isn't my method but I'm sure there's somebody here who's more knowledgeable than I am about this method :)

Reactions: mirko
N

Nicothe13th

Student
Jan 6, 2021
Just make sure the tent is airtight and dont use disposable grills, they are not good enough. You need quality charcoal.
I plan to use several of them, hopefully it works, if not I'll have to buy one of those bucket barbecues things and do it that way but that's more time money and effort

S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
There is quite a bit of confusion about A's email address but it changes every so often. Back in November of 2020, I believe, his email was the c-address. That was only three months ago but it's possible that it's changed. The t-address (if it's the one that I'm thinking of) was the one he had before the c-address.

N isn't my method but I'm sure there's somebody here who's more knowledgeable than I am about this method :)
I have used the T adress from pph jan 2021. And he did answer, if its him.
I plan to use several of them, hopefully it works, if not I'll have to buy one of those bucket barbecues things and do it that way but that's more time money and effort
I used 3 disposable grills. They dont burn for long.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Oh damn. Im so scared I wont receive it. Im from Denmark. Do you think its the same here?
You can buy it in the EU and ship to Denmark. No customs involved here.

Reactions: Sasoe04
B

bobjohn420911

Feb 22, 2021
what is CO? What is N ? sorry i am noob

T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
CO > SN

How come you're saying this? According to accounts of SN on here this is definitely not the case.

Reactions: aminend and Aloken